Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
The Jeep sat for almost 2 week while I was out playing in Utah and CO. Got back friday and yesterday hit the key and it cranked over. Finish the minor wiring on the dash and start putting things back together.

don87401

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
Another bit of delay, had a spot removed from my arm and came out looking like this for 2 weeks.
20200616_110209.jpgresized.jpg 20200616_110246.jpgresized.jpg

After being wrapped up with the splint for 2 weeks, they went back to a simple gauze patch and an ace bandage. So out to the shop I headed. Installed a couple of different dome lights and got them wired up. These were the last loose wires I had hanging around. All the electrical system has been acting correctly for the last month or so no dead batteries everything works. So I think it is time to get this assembled!.

20200625_124030.jpgresized.jpg 20200625_124038.jpgresized.jpg 20200625_124054.jpgresized.jpg
1. Seats
2. Steering Wheel
3. Put top/doors back on. This also means putting the Qtr. panels, welting, tail light, gas filler neck.
4. Get the local guy busy on the drive shafts (Been here once lost the paper with notes)
5. Make an appointment for exhaust pipe install.
6. Figure out what tires I want to put on and get them ordered and on.
7. Get it down to the Glass shop and get the windows installed in the top.
8. Get it to my Buddy's shop to get the A/C system charged up and working.
Once it can drive I have suspension "tuning" to do. Bump stops and maybe need limiting straps, possible change in shocks as well, hope not.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
I had some hunks carved off in January myself. Bandages were not that large. Hopefully you feel better soon and make a complete recovery

don87401

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
I had some hunks carved off in January myself. Bandages were not that large. Hopefully you feel better soon and make a complete recovery
Had a piece removed by one Doc week and a half later called told to see a second Doc. He took a bigger bite that needed a skin graph to close up so sore spot on thigh. Wrapped the arm in a splint so no wrist movement. Got a forced 2 week break. Looking at the bright side, tested the electrical system for a bit of longevity of just sitting.

don87401

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
Have front brake leak, changed bolt and washers, still leaking. Time to find another brake line.
Have the front yoke of the rear drive shaft bolted up, need u-bolts and bolts for the rest, get them Monday.
Started to put parts back on again.
20200704_153727.jpgresized.jpg 20200704_155146.jpgresized.jpg