We did a thing... wife's Jeep Renegade

City
Halifax
State
UK
Only 50 Miles from me are Storm Jeeps, they only really play with the newer stuff though so it all seems very much bolt on.
Nice people though and avid Jeep owners, they usually arrange a Jeep meeting every year but that pesky Mr Covid put paid to that this time!.
Anyway less chit chat you mean these wheels for the Jeep?

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Only 50 Miles from me are Storm Jeeps, they only really play with the newer stuff though so it all seems very much bolt on.
Nice people though and avid Jeep owners, they usually arrange a Jeep meeting every year but that pesky Mr Covid put paid to that this time!.
Anyway less chit chat you mean these wheels for the Jeep?

Exactly that combination and size, yes. That’s supposed to be the largest tire you can get under it with this lift, per Teraflex, without getting into trimming and folding over punch seams. I didn’t want to get into any of that with this Jeep, so that’s what I’m sticking with.

bigwalton

Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Exactly that combination and size, yes. That’s supposed to be the largest tire you can get under it with this lift, per Teraflex, without getting into trimming and folding over punch seams. I didn’t want to get into any of that with this Jeep, so that’s what I’m sticking with.
And it was very nice not to have to fight rusty bolts and fasteners. I get why shops would want to stick to newer stuff!! :rotfl:

bigwalton

Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Yeah i bet there were no Torx headed fasteners in a place you couldn't get to either!.
Well, there were a lot of external Torx and the lower control arm bolts were a little tight to get on without having to go buy sockets I didn't own. I busted one finger really well trying to get one of them torqued back down with the wheels back on (so there's no preload on the bushing if tightened while fully sagged).