What are you guys cooking!?

City
Fort Collins
State
CO
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449107714.466614.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449107771.918536.jpg
Took the belly out of the maple cure today, washed it and hung it up to dry.... Next up, into the smoker on Friday! Coming soon to The Farmhouse at Jessup Farms- house smoked maple bacon!! :bacon:

City
Fort Collins
State
CO
That pork belly [emoji651]️[emoji651]️[emoji651]️ is going in the smoker tomorrow morning... Along with this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449287611.717856.jpg
Boneless ham and shoulder and trotters. I'll have a great view of the Front Range from the patio at the restaurant while I'm keeping an eye on the meat! Now if I could only get them to let me grab a few beers from the bar...
Also I helped collaborate on this "kicked up" teriyaki sauce for these wings I've been saving up from the last couple of cases of chickens I've been butchering! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449287923.936063.jpg

cattleman1977

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Delavan
State
KS
Beef Wellington for a family Christmas yesterday:

Squirrel today:

Not as good as the Wellington but not bad in its own right!

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Olathe
State
KS
Beef Wellington for a family Christmas yesterday:

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/20/952153258a2821ac72652ab941df21e7.

Not as good as the Wellington but not bad in its own right![/QUOTE]

I love beef Wellington!!! This made me drool!!!

City
Fort Collins
State
CO
So I took the whole family (my folks, wife's folks, and my sister and brother in law) out to eat at The Farmhouse (the restaurant I work at) for brunch today.... The chef made a special appetizer just for us with some of the pork I smoked in the post above...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451856362.108497.jpg
On the right is smoked pork jowl (skin on) atop his grandmas Georgia cheesy grits recipe and on the left is a house made doughnut (we were Guinea pigs before this one goes on the menu) atop a Mexican chocolate ganache... Also we were served complimentary champaign for baby Wyatt's first trip to The Farmhouse!!

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Burgers and steak on the grille at my parents and i am the grille man. Sautéed onions and mushrooms not shown .. :thumbsup:

SCJeeper

Legacy Registered User
City
Pickens
State
SC
Some apps I made for the Orange Bowl last week. Pickled jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese wrapped with deer steaks wrapped in bacon!
IMG_6220.JPG