• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

What does it mean when...

BIG_Mark

Old Skool
City
Snohomish
State
WA
What does it mean when I'm rolling over in my Jeep and the first thing I think about is reaching over to turn off the ignition while still mid roll?

:huh:

Copper Cohiba

Basic User
City
Vancouver
State
BC
BIG_Mark said:
What does it mean when .....

Let me see... I think it means:
- there isn't alot of paint left on the top of your roll cage, and you're tired of repainting it?!
- the oil drippings on the underside of your rig are sun-dried?!
- you don't have a windsheild to fix, which you've also learned isn't worth having anymore?!
- either parts & tools litter your trail like breadcrumbs, or
- you've got everything in the back crazy glued...
- your passengers know to put on their helmets before you start for the trail,
- everyone that gets in your rig remembers the pre-flight safety lecture, & knows to keep their hands & feet inside the cabin, & "their seats & tray tables in the upright position"...and finally
- someone at the trail head always asks the question: "Why do you have a twin winches mounted underneath, between your frame rails & your rock sliders?"

:D
Pat

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Maybe it's time to add some tires and wheels on TOP of your roll cage, so you don't loose any wheeling time flipping it back over......:D

BIG_Mark

Old Skool
City
Snohomish
State
WA
HA!

Great interpretations, thanks guys!

I was truning down the fall line on a hill, you know one of those things you're NOT supposed to do, but everyone else did it and only lifet the rear passenger tire, sure they have bugies with a COG 1.5' lower than mine but what do I have to lose in trying?

Some paint!

Nice thing was I got her back on the rubber, and fires right up with minimal white smoke!

:p

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
BIG_Mark said:
What does it mean when I'm rolling over in my Jeep and the first thing I think about is reaching over to turn off the ignition while still mid roll?

It means your name aint Mopedal:D

trust

PITA
City
White Rock
State
NM
It means you've just finished your drink and are relieved that you won't be wearing it

no camera

BIG_Mark

Old Skool
City
Snohomish
State
WA
Cameras are for newbies :p

Actually I only had coffee before the roll, oh well!

City
Houston
State
TX
It means you haven't figured out how to turn down hill and put the small pedal on the floor I think. Or you were in too low of a gear and knew you couldn't save it anyway.