Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
This one came strolling out of my basement into the garage while we were working on a truck. It was tame as could be, just wanted to help. My son caught it, note the welding gloves, we put it out and closed the doors to keep it out. Another time, 2 of them, probably this one and another, came through our cat door into our laundry room....really pissed off our German Shepard, I had to hold him back.

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
My raccoons were the opposite of tame. They came in through the cat door and once they discovered there was food in the upstairs apartment, ransacked the place for three nights straight before i got home.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
My raccoons were the opposite of tame. They came in through the cat door and once they discovered there was food in the upstairs apartment, ransacked the place for three nights straight before i got home.
Real party animals!

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Eric(JerseyJeeps)... you inspired me to clean it up a bit... I got rid of a lot of stuff... the box to the left was center caps that were being sent out and the other caps I am thinking of making some sort of display piece.
The pellet gun is in need of some stock fixing, but it shoots pretty true for a 1977 CO2 hand me down.

cb

IMG_5714.jpg

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I forgot to mention I have to put the axle spacer block in my wifes Jeep to get rid of the lean still as I haven't had time and the other parts are for the Scrambler and UK Jeep that I have to bag and tag before I forget what they go to!

cb

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
That is a very good question and I don't really have an answer for you.
I got that bench like 10 years ago from a very old man that said it was in a factory on one of the rivers down in CT that made hats.
I think in Danbury or thereabouts.
It appears to be a compressed wood/paper/pulp, but it is so thick that it is really very heavy.
it is stained with years of working on it and I have added my fair share.
not sure that helps answer the question, but I have never seen anything like it ever.
I got it for $50 so I can't complain.

cb

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I got a lot of things done today... namely this:

IMG_5759.jpg

It isn't Jeep related, but I needed the work bench to finish it up... toybox for the little one. It finally broke 30 out there, so I could paint it so my wife can take it and decorate it.
I built it during the week and today was paint and assembly day.

Decorating next.

I then went to town on packing up and shipping out a bunch of things and then was finally able to clean everything off except for one thing:

IMG_5766.jpg

Once it is completely clean, I think I will start the Lomax 4:1 kit install... we will see.

cb

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Ooopos, I guess there is 2 things on there, someone gave me a Jeep plastic thing off an airbag, so I have to hang that up.

Also, I forgot and will mention in another thread, but the refrigerator didn't want to be part of the garage any more and shorted out the whole back wall, weird kinda, but the fridge is no longer under the bench!

cb

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
NOTHING!!!! And I couldn't be happier!!!!

IMG_5822.jpg

But, that was short lived... up when the hood to clean it off... sigh...

IMG_5823.jpg

cb

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I forgot to mention that I finally got the emblems for it as well... I am conflicted as to whether to run them or to run Scrambler decals when I get it done, but all in all, it is a good problem to have :)

IMG_5816.jpg

cb

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
In order to make it cleaned off in the first picture, I got the wheel hub coverings mounted up to match up with some of the other hubcaps I have that have been retired.

IMG_5813.jpg

IMG_5815.jpg

cb

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Working on another couple sets of wheels to go to the powdercoater.
The last sets were very well received and sold pretty quickly.
I picked up 2 sets of 15x7 yesterday and dropped them off at the striper to get some black pinstripes on there.
I think one set is sold but the other one is up for sale once I get them back and get some nice center caps for them.

Here are the wheels that I picked up (not really on the workbench, but the "other" workbench, which is the bed and tailgate of my truck!

cb