certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I am getting the feeling that there is a gaunlet challenge being thrown down to see if there actually is a workbench under all that... perhaps today is cleaning day?

cb

CJeep

Scrambled
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Easton
State
CT
Just finished redoing my go kart seat. Everything except the frame is new. I never reupholstered before, so I'm pleased with my first try. Don't forget, There is a Jeep body for the kart!

seat done.jpg seat in.jpg

CJeep

Scrambled
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Easton
State
CT
Yea, I've made 2 of them. Not hard to do at all.

This is a piston & timing gear from my 258 after I swapped in a 4.0

Cam clock.jpg

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
This was from yesterday, I am just trying to catch up with all the other stuff that is going on.

Finishing up the wheels
IMG_5866.jpg

Still Finishing up the wheels
IMG_5867.jpg

Last one
IMG_5868.jpg

Bench is CLEAR!
IMG_5869.jpg

Only for a matter of minutes, I got into the UK Jeep Heater that I got from DAve the Sparky... and decided it needed a new heater core and Blazer upgrade!
(I will document the whole thing on my website, probably tomorrow)
How it showed up
IMG_5870.jpg

And then the water gave way to some BL Platinum's... and when I got in the house, my wife asked, "how many beers have you had?" Those things are a bit harder than the regulars admittedly...

IMG_5891.jpg

All in all, I got the heater box installed, now I have to plumb it and run cables, but the switch did turn it on... I just only have 1 speed, as I think the switch is a bit wonky.

cb

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Not sure how my keys got in there, but after the UK heater box install, cleaning out the wood stove, dumping the ashes, fixing the Dodge Ram fog light, photographing and documenting the wheels, I ended the night with the clean wheels on the work bench... phew, I am beat.

IMG_5892.jpg

cb

SHLTR2

Island Jeeper
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Drummond Island
State
MI
IMG-20140324-01267.jpg Building SOA spring perches to be as low a lift as possible.
IMG-20140324-01268.jpg Reworking the tire carrier I just made. It was a little high at the catch end from distorting from the welding heat, even with a lot of weight on it, so I cut it at the upper link on the pivot end. I bent it down as far as I could with a 16-foot lever, drove a steel wedge in it and welded it back together. Then I watched it rise back up as it cooled (even with the 16-foot lever and 200 pounds of chain on the end) to about where I had started earlier.:banghead:

BRKLYNZ28

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
BROOKLYN
State
NY
Ill take a nutmeg grab bar in that box on the right.and a ....... where did u put the shopping cart icon ?

Sent from my SPH-L900