This was from yesterday, I am just trying to catch up with all the other stuff that is going on.
Finishing up the wheels
Still Finishing up the wheels
Bench is CLEAR!
Only for a matter of minutes, I got into the UK Jeep Heater that I got from DAve the Sparky... and decided it needed a new heater core and Blazer upgrade!
(I will document the whole thing on my website, probably tomorrow)
How it showed up
And then the water gave way to some BL Platinum's... and when I got in the house, my wife asked, "how many beers have you had?" Those things are a bit harder than the regulars admittedly...
All in all, I got the heater box installed, now I have to plumb it and run cables, but the switch did turn it on... I just only have 1 speed, as I think the switch is a bit wonky.
Not sure how my keys got in there, but after the UK heater box install, cleaning out the wood stove, dumping the ashes, fixing the Dodge Ram fog light, photographing and documenting the wheels, I ended the night with the clean wheels on the work bench... phew, I am beat.
Building SOA spring perches to be as low a lift as possible.
Reworking the tire carrier I just made. It was a little high at the catch end from distorting from the welding heat, even with a lot of weight on it, so I cut it at the upper link on the pivot end. I bent it down as far as I could with a 16-foot lever, drove a steel wedge in it and welded it back together. Then I watched it rise back up as it cooled (even with the 16-foot lever and 200 pounds of chain on the end) to about where I had started earlier.