• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Why I need to keep buying Jeeps...

neilconnolly79

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
Mankato
State
MN
At 5:36 am December 28 2017 we welcomed our latest addition to the Chaotic Connolly Funny Farm weighing in at a whopping 7lbs 12oz and 21 inches little man #5 Finn Joseph Connolly. We are all home now and Momma Bear and Mr. Finn are doing wonderful.

IMAG0919[1].jpg

IMAG0920[1].jpg

AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Mt Holly
State
NC

CJ7Pilot

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Yuba City
State
CA
Welcome to the world, little Finn... you're in for a fun ride! :thumbsup:

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
Congrats, are they all getting Scramblers someday ?

neilconnolly79

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
Mankato
State
MN
Thanks everyone!

Congrats, are they all getting Scramblers someday ?

Not gonna get Scramblers, Dad has to keep the best for himself right... I've wanted one of each open body model Jeep since I was little so, I'm gonna use the boys as fuel to accomplish this, all them will have a Jeep as their first vehicle...

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
Awesome! Congratulations!

don87401

Original Owner
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
Congratulations, We don't have any kids so my Scrambler is to go to my Niece, she and her brother grew up playing in the back of my Scrambler. The both learned to drive it before they had their licenses. She had a son born October 8 this year so in the long run he will probably grow up playing in the same Scrambler his mother did. She was after me for a month to get down there so she could take this picture she has one of me holding her as a baby some 37 years ago, she wanted this one to go with it.

20171112_122936resized.jpg