
I used an OEM bed mat to trace pattern onto a DeeZee mat and cut with straight edge, utility knife and Windex. The Windex and sharp blade make quick cuts.
I have one piece kit for it…You gonna keep the tear 2-piece?
How did the new gaskets workout for you? Did you stick with a specific brand?Used 360 is home and maybe a little while before installation. I am planning new gaskets, paint, new carb, HEI, valve covers and run it… will see if it needs more when replacing all the gaskets.
Haven’t started yetHow did the new gaskets workout for you? Did you stick with a specific brand?
Yes. My neighbor/welder will make them from my pattern.
Very good to know, I must have missed it in the past.Yes. My neighbor/welder will make them from my pattern.
I’d be interested in pricing on these.Yes. My neighbor/welder will make them from my pattern.
400 for the pair. 50 for me to box and take to FedEx. And the shipping will probably be around 115 each.I’d be interested in pricing on these.
Thanks, seems like a very reasonable price. The shipping is a bit of killer for me, though I do understand it’s what it is these days.400 for the pair. 50 for me to box and take to FedEx. And the shipping will probably be around 115 each.
Most, but not all, of my customers who order steering wheels, grab bars, and bumper end caps are on the east coast. That makes shipping for these boxes such a big expense. No one ordered any the first time I offered these so I just figured the total cost would be an obstacle. Joe makes these at such a reasonable cost, you could think of them at 300 each with less than 50 each S & H. Too bad Lido quit making the plastic ones. Now if you had a pair of the Lido ones, they would bring big bucks.Thanks, seems like a very reasonable price. The shipping is a bit of killer for me, though I do understand it’s what it is these days.