• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

392 Final Edition

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
For the paltry sum of $200k?

I feel like stellantis is gutting the US brands to fill in with fiat replacements. Wonder how long until all of their brands are dead and only Jeep remains.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
For the paltry sum of $200k?

I feel like stellantis is gutting the US brands to fill in with fiat replacements. Wonder how long until all of their brands are dead and only Jeep remains.
  • Available to order now at a U.S. manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) of $99,995 (excluding destination of $1,895)
I wonder how crazy dealer markups will be.

Interceptor

My toy of joy
Silver Member
City
Galivants Ferry
State
SC
Not a Jeep, I just purchased a new Challenger R/T. As you know they have produced the last Challenger and Charger.
They thought people would be begging to get the last ones made. Wrong.
They had over a 300 day supply as of last week of Challengers.
I knew now was the time to buy, I have always wanted one.
I got a very deep discount off window sticker.
4 months ago dealers wouldn't budge off sticker.

They can't sell Rams 2500 either, buy now if you want one. Also duallies

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Not a Jeep, I just purchased a new Challenger R/T. As you know they have produced the last Challenger and Charger.
They thought people would be begging to get the last ones made. Wrong.
They had over a 300 day supply as of last week of Challengers.
I knew now was the time to buy, I have always wanted one.
I got a very deep discount off window sticker.
4 months ago dealers wouldn't budge off sticker.

They can't sell Rams 2500 either, buy now if you want one. Also duallies
Ooh. I just paid off my 1500. Maybe it is time to get a 2500 diesel

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
According to Google, about 2,400 Jeep dealers in the USA. Didn't Google worldwide. My local dealer puts a pretty heft mark up on these "Final Edition" models. I think they have two TRX FE for around 130k each. They sold all their FE Challengers and Chargers with a substantial mark up. They had a Demon, I think it sold for like 250k.

They have a regular 2024 392, Anvil color, winch, regular hard top. IIRC it is at 99k. That is more then I paid for my 2024 392 last September which has the Sky One Touch top. I guess if you want one make a move now, they won't be any cheaper in the future?

Maybe I can flip my 2024 non FE 392 for more then what I paid for it in a year or so once new ones are no longer available :shrug:

I really prefer my CJ's, but the 392 is just so much fun to drive. It is totally impractical, but what Jeep isn't, to some degree?

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
It will be interesting to see if the next gen wranglers have a high output hurricane I-6 in them with more power than the 392.

When I bought my 4xe I was on the fence deciding between it, a 392, or a TRX. I think I bought the one that will put me in the least amount of trouble with the po po.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
According to Google, about 2,400 Jeep dealers in the USA. Didn't Google worldwide. My local dealer puts a pretty heft mark up on these "Final Edition" models. I think they have two TRX FE for around 130k each. They sold all their FE Challengers and Chargers with a substantial mark up. They had a Demon, I think it sold for like 250k.

They have a regular 2024 392, Anvil color, winch, regular hard top. IIRC it is at 99k. That is more then I paid for my 2024 392 last September which has the Sky One Touch top. I guess if you want one make a move now, they won't be any cheaper in the future?

Maybe I can flip my 2024 non FE 392 for more then what I paid for it in a year or so once new ones are no longer available :shrug:

I really prefer my CJ's, but the 392 is just so much fun to drive. It is totally impractical, but what Jeep isn't, to some degree?
Speaking of... Did you post a thread on the 392?

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Those are probably in their last years also. Are you going to get one of those 120 month notes ? :evil:

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
And for those feeling a little risqué, Pink Tuscadero is back as a color option for only another $895. 30,000 went for that in 2021 so I guess it’s possible you can find one in the used market.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
And for those feeling a little risqué, Pink Tuscadero is back as a color option for only another $895. 30,000 went for that in 2021 so I guess it’s possible you can find one in the used market.
I actually love that color and the wife would kill for one. Too bad Jeep screwed the damn pooch on their interior design and I can't fit in a JL/JT.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
I actually love that color and the wife would kill for one. Too bad Jeep screwed the damn pooch on their interior design and I can't fit in a JL/JT.
So a CJ3s not in the plans ? As for the colors, I’m not a fan of many of the modern colors I see these days. :shrug:

AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Mt Holly
State
NC
My wife has a new Wagoneer. That Hurricane Twin Turbo is awesome. 510 HP / 500 torque and it will move that heavy sum 'itch. While I highly doubt they'd put twins under the hood of a JT or JL give me the Hurricane with just one snail and I'd be content.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
So a CJ3s not in the plans ? As for the colors, I’m not a fan of many of the modern colors I see these days. :shrug:
Whe we tried to order our LJ, I tried LIKE MAD to get my wife to do the electric lime green (it was to be her DD), but she refused. When we found our first JKU, the one that had what we wanted happened to be the bright yellow. She went with it and now she never wants another vehicle that isn't some crazy bright/different color. She got used to being able to pick it out in a parking lot.
That's why she has the neon green Renegade now.

FLCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Palm Bay
State
FL
Whe we tried to order our LJ, I tried LIKE MAD to get my wife to do the electric lime green (it was to be her DD), but she refused
Like this?
It just recently sold.

img_0647-jpeg.79185