8th Annual CJ-8.com Secret Santa gift exchange - OPEN NOW!

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
I got a red t-shirt(even though it looks orange in the picture), some stickers, and an assortment of food goodies from my secret santa's area(which has taken me out of my normal eating comfort area, not a bad thing). Thanks Andy aka Belizeit! Resized_20191224_193254.jpg 20191224_193457.jpg

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Well it's been tuff around here trying to stay in the Christmas spirit home alone with just my 4 legged killer, ( dog ) to keep me company. My wife and daughter going on separate trips a couple of days after Christmas to visit with friends and me waiting on my secret Santa present from Barrys which came this afternoon. With nobody around it was hard to even get a good picture. Not like I have any practice with a selfie either so I took 2 pictures A Good survival book, which in Louisiana could come in handy just about any month of the year. Also a ratchet screwdriver and some really cool AMC Jeep CJ drink coasters and a Jeep grille key chain and various stickers and a couple of beer cozies Thanks Barry. Barry said the box traveled the country going from Pennsylvania to Arizona then to South Carolina and finally making its way here. Have to admit it did look like the box went through the mail sorter a couple hundred times. I'm now ready to be done with Christmas and start the New Year. Happy New Years everyone ! image.jpeg image.jpeg