8th Annual CJ-8.com Secret Santa gift exchange - OPEN NOW!

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
Been tracking the package I shipped USPS and it was supposed to deliver today, but now it is saying delayed.... Fricken govt. operations. Should have used UPS or FedEx...

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
You just reminded me to check the tracking.
The one I sent out is supposed to be delivered by EOD today so hopefully it is in the truck ready to be delivered.

cb

mhinchliffe

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
W-S
State
NC
And I was the recipient of 5, yes, count them 5, Jeep Matchbox Scramblers, a what I believe to be limited edition "Certifiable Jeep" T-Shirt and what Mrs. CJ8 referred to as "really cool art"!
A HUGE thank you to my Santa. Pics of its placement on the shop wall of fame to follow as well.
Merry Christmas to all!
IMG_1106.jpg

OGRES

Ramblin' Wreck
LIFETIME
City
Suwanee
State
GA
I was finally able to get my gift in the mail today. Lucky recipient should have it on Friday if everything goes right.

CJeep

Scrambled
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Easton
State
CT
and I have to ask, is your name Mike?
Yes.

Funny story with that particular shirt. It had a name patch on it, I can't remember, but it was like "Jayquan" or similar. Didn't think I could (or should) be able to pull that off. When I took that patch off, I needed another to cover the glue spot. Ergo, the Mike patch.

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Secret Santa delivered a couple days ago but life has been hectic. Got a cool super bright 2 intensity LED work light, a bar of Dr Squatch Pine Tar soap, a cool CJ grille keychain, and a sweet sticker for my garage refrigerator! I actually needed a Led light and was going to buy some of that soap and a new keychain! So Thank You, Secret Santa!
DBD3E176-8E78-4EEF-80B9-5593BD23C0EA.jpeg