8th Annual CJ-8.com Secret Santa gift exchange - OPEN NOW!

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I gathered up the X-mas present.... but just can't get over the fact it isn't even Thanksgiving yet... so I am not nearly as ba-hum-bug as some here, but I just can't send this out until we are at least in December (and possibly the tree is up)... I am thinking first week after the bird has been digested and leftovers are gone.

cb

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
I gathered up the X-mas present.... but just can't get over the fact it isn't even Thanksgiving yet... so I am not nearly as ba-hum-bug as some here, but I just can't send this out until we are at least in December (and possibly the tree is up)... I am thinking first week after the bird has been digested and leftovers are gone.

cb
I concur. Have figured out what I am getting for some lucky person, but it is too dang early...

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
That's the whole point of doing the matches so early, let everyone get the gift(s) sorted out before things get completely insane closer to Christmas. Doesn't mean you have to ship it ASAP, but you're at least good to go when you do want to send it. This way no one can complain that there wasn't enough time.

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Chester
State
Ma
First week of Dec. Sounds good. Mine has been ready to go out for months. But ain't sending it yet. No turkey, no sendy. People around here have trees up in thier windows already. What the fudge.

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
Impossible ! I just checked and he's at the NP :)
Then how did I get:

A great A&M pullover
A neat Jeep Logo'd wood case containing a set of CJ playing cards
A pic of the first most photographed Blue Scrambler, known as Scrambler 1, though I think mine is the second most photographed! ;)
A small pic of Air Force 1
A small pic of 2 of our National symbols of Freedom
AND a bottle of Woodford Reserve Kentucky Derby145 hooch!

DSC_0930.JPG DSC_0933.JPG