8th Annual CJ-8.com Secret Santa gift exchange - OPEN NOW!

OGRES

Legacy Registered User
LIFETIME
City
Suwanee
State
GA
I received my gifts from my Secret Santa this past weekend.

Nice Craftsman Ratchet set that will replace the crappy one I have in the Scrambler tool box and a kick ass Scrambler T-Shirt.

I love them both! Pics from the Southeast where it was up to the low 70's this weekend and I got to ride around in the Scrambler with now doors in flip flops and shorts!

20191129_160754.jpg

Also a picture of my ridding buddy. She will be 6 years old next week and loves to ride in daddy's Scrambler.

20191129_160846.jpg

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I received my gifts from my Secret Santa this past weekend.

Nice Craftsman Ratchet set that will replace the crappy one I have in the Scrambler tool box and a kick ass Scrambler T-Shirt.

I love them both! Pics from the Southeast where it was up to the low 70's this weekend and I got to ride around in the Scrambler with now doors in flip flops and shorts!

View attachment 77709

Also a picture of my ridding buddy. She will be 6 years old next week and loves to ride in daddy's Scrambler.

View attachment 77710
FANTASTIC!!!

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Hey, not sure if this is an issue or not, but I am not receiving any emails for any of the posts I am following, including this one... is that supposed to be the way it is now or no?

cb
and right after I posted this, I got an email on this thread... I think it sensed I wasn't happy... lol.

cb

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Hey, not sure if this is an issue or not, but I am not receiving any emails for any of the posts I am following, including this one... is that supposed to be the way it is now or no?

cb
Were you before? I got the one on this post here. Depends on your personal settings as to how you get notifications.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Got mine today, will open soon. No air holes so I assume that it does not need to be opened ASAP.

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Received a package from Santa this past weekend (also sent mine out over the weekend)...

Nice collection of stuff... thanks Santa! Love the plates and the ornament.

20191207_113339_resized.jpg

I then attempted a selfie

20191207_113503_resized.jpg

Only to find a hat thief in the midst

20191207_113328_resized.jpg

I still have not found the hat... I think it is lost in the kid room abyss.

Thanks again!

cb

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Keeping with the Christmas theme... driving to the dump the other day and passed this house.
Their Chrimstmas game is tight

20191207_132414_resized.jpg

and finally coming in last night... just a nice Winter feel picture... lots of snow and cold... hopefully it sticks around until the 25th.

20191207_163232_resized.jpg