• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

8th Annual CJ-8.com Secret Santa gift exchange - OPEN NOW!

OGRES

Ramblin' Wreck
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Suwanee
State
GA
I received my gifts from my Secret Santa this past weekend.

Nice Craftsman Ratchet set that will replace the crappy one I have in the Scrambler tool box and a kick ass Scrambler T-Shirt.

I love them both! Pics from the Southeast where it was up to the low 70's this weekend and I got to ride around in the Scrambler with now doors in flip flops and shorts!

20191129_160754.jpg

Also a picture of my ridding buddy. She will be 6 years old next week and loves to ride in daddy's Scrambler.

20191129_160846.jpg

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I received my gifts from my Secret Santa this past weekend.

Nice Craftsman Ratchet set that will replace the crappy one I have in the Scrambler tool box and a kick ass Scrambler T-Shirt.

I love them both! Pics from the Southeast where it was up to the low 70's this weekend and I got to ride around in the Scrambler with now doors in flip flops and shorts!

View attachment 77709

Also a picture of my ridding buddy. She will be 6 years old next week and loves to ride in daddy's Scrambler.

View attachment 77710

FANTASTIC!!!

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Hey, not sure if this is an issue or not, but I am not receiving any emails for any of the posts I am following, including this one... is that supposed to be the way it is now or no?

cb

Were you before? I got the one on this post here. Depends on your personal settings as to how you get notifications.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Got mine today, will open soon. No air holes so I assume that it does not need to be opened ASAP.

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Received a package from Santa this past weekend (also sent mine out over the weekend)...

Nice collection of stuff... thanks Santa! Love the plates and the ornament.

20191207_113339_resized.jpg

I then attempted a selfie

20191207_113503_resized.jpg

Only to find a hat thief in the midst

20191207_113328_resized.jpg

I still have not found the hat... I think it is lost in the kid room abyss.

Thanks again!

cb

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Keeping with the Christmas theme... driving to the dump the other day and passed this house.
Their Chrimstmas game is tight

20191207_132414_resized.jpg

and finally coming in last night... just a nice Winter feel picture... lots of snow and cold... hopefully it sticks around until the 25th.

20191207_163232_resized.jpg