• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

8th Annual CJ-8.com Secret Santa gift exchange - OPEN NOW!

Hoover

Bronzed Member
Lifetime Member
City
Livingston
State
AL
My package arrived- many thanks for the scrambler ornament! Didn’t get a pic with it, but here’s me in my ‘festive’ garage-

And finally mailed off mine this morning-

Merry Christmas everybody!

Attachments

• 8EF62F11-EDFE-4228-8F10-5EC7C78DF42B.jpeg
    8EF62F11-EDFE-4228-8F10-5EC7C78DF42B.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 33
  • BCDBDC4F-36EE-4803-8F19-864EC86BD6DA.jpeg
    BCDBDC4F-36EE-4803-8F19-864EC86BD6DA.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 37

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
Been tracking the package I shipped USPS and it was supposed to deliver today, but now it is saying delayed.... Fricken govt. operations. Should have used UPS or FedEx...

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
You just reminded me to check the tracking.
The one I sent out is supposed to be delivered by EOD today so hopefully it is in the truck ready to be delivered.

cb

mhinchliffe

CJ-8 Member
City
W-S
State
NC
And I was the recipient of 5, yes, count them 5, Jeep Matchbox Scramblers, a what I believe to be limited edition "Certifiable Jeep" T-Shirt and what Mrs. CJ8 referred to as "really cool art"!
A HUGE thank you to my Santa. Pics of its placement on the shop wall of fame to follow as well.
Merry Christmas to all!
IMG_1106.jpg

OGRES

Ramblin' Wreck
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Suwanee
State
GA
I was finally able to get my gift in the mail today. Lucky recipient should have it on Friday if everything goes right.

CJeep

Scrambled
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Easton
State
CT
and I have to ask, is your name Mike?
Yes.

Funny story with that particular shirt. It had a name patch on it, I can't remember, but it was like "Jayquan" or similar. Didn't think I could (or should) be able to pull that off. When I took that patch off, I needed another to cover the glue spot. Ergo, the Mike patch.

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Secret Santa delivered a couple days ago but life has been hectic. Got a cool super bright 2 intensity LED work light, a bar of Dr Squatch Pine Tar soap, a cool CJ grille keychain, and a sweet sticker for my garage refrigerator! I actually needed a Led light and was going to buy some of that soap and a new keychain! So Thank You, Secret Santa!
DBD3E176-8E78-4EEF-80B9-5593BD23C0EA.jpeg