9th Annual CJ-8.com Secret Santa gift exchange - Open Now! - No membership requirement

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
And seems we are still waiting on certifiable ?

Story of my life this week... I am just more and more behind... but since I took this as a challenge/callout, I went upstairs just now and opened it up... carefully, so I could keep the paper nice.

I got a cool "Keys to Adventure", very nice, very high quality hanger.
I got the 2 JeepDucks as well.

https://duckduckjeeps.com/

I am headed out now to get the rest of the haul from last week... the weather really messed with the schedule this week.

Here is a quick snap.
I have some time off coming, and I will get it mounted and put some keychains on it and snap a pic with it!

Thank you Secret Santa... it was great and arrived in great shape.

cb

20201212_082627_resized.jpg

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Story of my life this week... I am just more and more behind... but since I took this as a challenge/callout, I went upstairs just now and opened it up... carefully, so I could keep the paper nice.

I got a cool "Keys to Adventure", very nice, very high quality hanger.
I got the 2 JeepDucks as well.

https://duckduckjeeps.com/

I am headed out now to get the rest of the haul from last week... the weather really messed with the schedule this week.

Here is a quick snap.
I have some time off coming, and I will get it mounted and put some keychains on it and snap a pic with it!

Thank you Secret Santa... it was great and arrived in great shape.

cb

View attachment 89975

Cleaning up a couple days later...

This is "snow" for those of you that don't know what the funny white stuff is.

20201218_090643_resized.jpg

cb

Oakley

Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Cumming
State
GA
I wouldn’t mind some of that snow where I’m at (Georgia) makes for a great time watching people freak out around here. I lived in upstate NY Wisconsin and north west Ohio mostly. First mention of a single flake of snow and school is over grocery stores looted and panic takes over. Anyone I know around here from up north calls and wants to know where we’re meeting for a snow ride. Gotta be fast though because it’s usually gone by 2pm

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I wouldn’t mind some of that snow where I’m at (Georgia) makes for a great time watching people freak out around here. I lived in upstate NY Wisconsin and north west Ohio mostly. First mention of a single flake of snow and school is over grocery stores looted and panic takes over. Anyone I know around here from up north calls and wants to know where we’re meeting for a snow ride. Gotta be fast though because it’s usually gone by 2pm

we had a pop up storm yesterday afternoon/night... 3 inches and it wasn't even expected... just got in from cleaning it up... I had just returned with the hard top from the CJ7 I got last weekend... and snapped this while snowing right after I unhooked.

20201220_143657_resized.jpg

Really though, the best part of this time of the year (and this thread) is that snow makes it feel like Christmas is almost here and all the good feeling start to come up... and it is sorely needed!

cb

socrnut

City
Mount Pleasant
State
SC
IMG_2481.jpeg

Heather!!!! Thank you sooooo much!!! A six-pack of assorted beers from Asheville and surrounding areas in NC! Love it! Cool sticker and an original brochure for the '81 Scrambler! Above and beyond. We're about 4 hours from each other...I owe you some sweet Charleston brews :)

This is my first year doing this and I have to say it's been so much fun seeing all y'all on here and we're from all over the country...and the world! It's a nice little community so thank you all. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone...in 2021, may all your days be Jeep days!!!

Christian

cblfhs

Quadriplegic Cj8 <3er
Lifetime Member
City
Highland Park
State
IL
Thanks Secret Santa!!

I got not one, but TWO brand new scramblers!

The white Scrambler, rocking the beautiful classic Scrambler decals even comes equipped with my very own Christmas tree as well!

Seriously, these will adorn my tree and I am excited to enjoy the seasoning :-) Merry Christmas to all...!

Attachments

• 3E2F1FA6-9472-463B-8A68-89B4B2199EFC.jpeg
    3E2F1FA6-9472-463B-8A68-89B4B2199EFC.jpeg
    160.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 61B7F883-4985-4497-BDEB-DF8C5ECBC491.jpeg
    61B7F883-4985-4497-BDEB-DF8C5ECBC491.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 33

rstickley

SOA Member
Gold Member
SOA Member
City
Carencro
State
La
So mad at myself! I shipped package out on 12-2-20 and i lost the receipt with tracking number. Receipiant hasn't posted it yet so I don't know if he got it.:banghead: