• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

9th Annual CJ-8.com Secret Santa gift exchange - Open Now! - No membership requirement

Shrek

Lifetime Member
City
Saint Francisville
State
LA
So mad at myself! I shipped package out on 12-2-20 and i lost the receipt with tracking number. Receipiant hasn't posted it yet so I don't know if he got it.:banghead:
Yes I am in the same boat I also lost my receipt.

OGRES

Ramblin' Wreck
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Suwanee
State
GA
Yes I am in the same boat I also lost my receipt.

NOT TO WORRY!

I received my fantastic gift from Shrek yesterday. Very awesome gifts. A very nice bottle of Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey, much needed DeWalt tool sets and a C2C Express 2019 decal.

I appreciate it all very much.

This is the third year of participating in the gift exchange and I have never been disappointed. I receive more thoughtful gifts from members of this forum than some from my own family. Y'all do a great job. Big shout out to Big Walton for organizing the holiday fun! :headbang:

20201221_193541.jpg

20201221_193723.jpg

Shrek

Lifetime Member
City
Saint Francisville
State
LA
NOT TO WORRY!

I received my fantastic gift from Shrek yesterday. Very awesome gifts. A very nice bottle of Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey, much needed DeWalt tool sets and a C2C Express 2019 decal.

I appreciate it all very much.

This is the third year of participating in the gift exchange and I have never been disappointed. I receive more thoughtful gifts from members of this forum than some from my own family. Y'all do a great job. Big shout out to Big Walton for organizing the holiday fun! :headbang:

View attachment 90084

View attachment 90085
Glad you received it. Where is your 8?

OGRES

Ramblin' Wreck
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Suwanee
State
GA
Glad you received it. Where is your 8?

It is spending Christmas at the shop getting some much needed attention.

New carb, power steering gear, pump, and hoses, shocks, and brake booster should all be going in.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
At least you are not waiting on USPS for TP or food or medicine ! Putting it in perspective, we know you sent it and the receiver will live. Many months ago all my daughter was talking about was how her senior year was ruined. She has moved on from that. We all know it's been, and is a crazy world turned upside down from what we know and are use to. Merry Christmas to all and hopefully it will get better.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I was the recipient of an actual secret Santa gift for the first time this year. As @barrys mentioned, it was later arriving but did make it before Christmas, more importantly just before we left to come to NC! I did get pictures between packing bags and packing the Renegade, but I didn’t get them up.

I LOVE my sets of Craftsman ratchet wrenches and have wanted ones for the Jeep kit for years, I just never made it happen. Now I’m set! Thanks!!! Also got some stickers for the beer fridge and a keychain :headbang:

38AAA35C-D21F-4B4A-A3FF-CBB9199103D5.jpeg

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Then I have to give props to @Graveltravels for hooking me up with a surprise gift of a SICK Jeep club hat with the forum URL, my nickname and “Scrambler” on it along with his insane calendar. I love the hat’s dark winter camo look too.

I won’t repost the individual photos but I will say that the photos of the calendar don’t do it justice. All of them are frame-able!

51255E10-D0C7-4AB3-99C1-1C08A39F7421.jpeg939D230D-E341-45E7-84CB-538C2E37EA2F.jpeg1FE6373F-119E-4FA2-84B6-557D33A1AC5D.jpegBC6260AE-9814-4F3D-936F-45DC8B14E996.jpegC0302F75-D698-4438-BE0E-83FCCBB50EF7.jpeg