• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Alaskan Postal Scrambler/World Cab - count/registry - help build the list

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I never saw my VIN added to your original list but maybe I missed it. I have started a build thread so it isn't a mystery that I have it - just sharing for documentation purposes. I was able to drive it up onto the trailer to get it home and have driven it around the neighborhood numerous times however it wasn't road worthy when purchased Due to marginal brakes, crusty tires, etc. It is now started to be taken apart for a full restoration. Clean and clear title.View attachment 95074View attachment 95075
Where did you get this from? Did we have it on there by another owner without the VIN?

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I think I have this updated now with these additional ones.

It's awesome how many we've been able to figure out! Thanks to all who have helped in the effort!

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
You’d have to count all the ones we have, I didn’t number them sequentially across the different categories. But this is WAY more than I ever expected to track down out of the 230.

designerRob

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
City
Allen Park
State
MI
Hello new to this site. Just acquired a 1984 Alaskan Postal Jeep. Wanted to share with everyone.
I'd say welcome but looks like you joined the site over 13 years ago! 😆

Great first post. That's awesome that you can save this one. What are your plans for it? How rusted is it?

Chief

Basic User
City
State College
State
Pa
I know I signed up a long time ago but I can't remember why. I'm a jeep guy from when I was 10. Not sure what my plans are. Been bugging her for yrs to sell. Finally she said if I don't buy ots going for scrap. Rear frame has some issues and most body rust is on the outer sides.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I know I signed up a long time ago but I can't remember why. I'm a jeep guy from when I was 10. Not sure what my plans are. Been bugging her for yrs to sell. Finally she said if I don't buy ots going for scrap. Rear frame has some issues and most body rust is on the outer sides.
Wow, we need more details on this! Definitely one we hadn’t accounted for before! Awesome!!!

designerRob

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
City
Allen Park
State
MI
Well, you're in the right place. There's a lot of knowledge on this forum. 🍻

Bugman

The Rubicon, my backyard
City
Pollock Pines
State
CA
That's a nice start to a great project. You'll find a lot of knowledge here and just remember we like LOTS of pics.

Chief

Basic User
City
State College
State
Pa
Here is the vin plate. The lady I bought it from used it to deliver mail in centre County, pa

Attachments

• 20210714_212635.jpg
    20210714_212635.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 16

AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Mt Holly