• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Been a while since we had a Beer thread...

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
You did not like Dank Wood? One of my absolute new favorites. Tried it last night. Freaking incredible.

designerRob

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
City
Allen Park
State
MI
You did not like Dank Wood? One of my absolute new favorites. Tried it last night. Freaking incredible.

It's funny how people can have such different reactions to brews. I think sometimes some beer can taste differently depending on when drinking or what you're drinking it with, or if you've had different beer earlier. I always try to give something I think I should like a second chance.

Speaking of Founders, I REALLY like their Centennial and Azacca IPA's. Centennial is my daily go to currently. So tasty. I will make a note to try the Dank Wood sometime.

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Strawberry milk stout bumper. Was a little leary of it. But I like it. A lot.

2A8BAA49-63B3-4C34-A882-488C0D508B69.jpeg

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
It's funny how people can have such different reactions to brews. I think sometimes some beer can taste differently depending on when drinking or what you're drinking it with, or if you've had different beer earlier. I always try to give something I think I should like a second chance.

I only said that because Kevin and I generally have very similar taste in beer. He's just wrong here. :rotfl:

Speaking of Founders, I REALLY like their Centennial and Azacca IPA's. Centennial is my daily go to currently. So tasty. I will make a note to try the Dank Wood sometime.[/QUOTE]

All Day IPA all day :cheers: It's even got my Jeep on it.

2014-05-25 mater with canoe-All Day IPA.JPG

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Had this one at a bar before going into a Nationals baseball game on Wednesday. I was thinking about you and your Jeep BW

D23351D2-D00D-4066-B86A-D85C55BC065E.jpeg

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
AT my sister in law’s wedding reception in Boulder. Trying a local brew. Underwhelmed. Tasted like a little better bud. I will try the citrus one next0DAAB572-C264-4CCC-AF39-01B1F427C39F.jpeg

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Moving on to the Old Fashioned made with bourbon that the groom made
1DA431A3-FF94-4DCD-9BD8-14FD2E9CD884.jpeg

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Drank a bunch of these when I was on vacation down in the Caribbean a couple of weeks ago, along with also breaking in between for some local rum. Things like that happen when the family stays home. :) Caught and ate some great seafood also image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:

revho

$9.00 vanilla malt
Lifetime Member
City
beaverdam
State
MI
Tasty limited local release

Attachments

• 370660B2-D4D5-49D5-B1BE-79ED8839C3B3.jpeg
    370660B2-D4D5-49D5-B1BE-79ED8839C3B3.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 4

Mike's8

City
Ranchos de Taos
State
NM
Problems with gout limit my beer consumption to almost nothing but once in awhile I can sneak one or two by. I love a good IPA and Full Sail is one of my favorites

FullSail_HopPursuit.jpg