Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Andrew is so :smokin:

Can’t believe I never noticed the super wide flares before now. If you ever want to part with them, let me know. They would work perfect on my Franken-Scrambler I’m building.

DeLuke

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Dallas
State
TX
Can’t believe I never noticed the super wide flares before now. If you ever want to part with them, let me know. They would work perfect on my Franken-Scrambler I’m building.
Those flares are one of the first things coming off so they're yours. Remind me in a few months because I will likely forget by then.

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I agree, it's like the LJ, JKU, JLU and Gladiator (and Broncos and full-size pickups, and...) the proportions of the body just beg for larger tires via a lift. The huge (basically) vertical sides of the World Cab only further accentuate it.

IMG_3549.JPG

:fingerscrossed: for safe travels.

DeLuke

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Dallas
State
TX
Quick update. The Overlander has now visited multiple ports in Japan and Korea (as the transport takes on more cars) and now is heading to Singapore. Hopefully, it starts heading to the Americas after that.

7jeeps7kings

Legacy Registered User
City
right near the lake
State
OH
I'm So sorry about your purchase and I want to let you know Im here to help! This looks like a toledo blemish or a crash and dent that some how made it off the plant property. Im sorry someone sold you this obviously broken and incorrectly built vehicle. There are a lot of scams out there these days and Im sorry you got wrapped up in this one. I'm willing to make you a nice offer once this terrible, terrible jeep arrives in the US. Even though the steering wheel is on the wrong side, incorrect turn signals/ taillights, incorrect decal kit, and it has that terrible hardtop and doors (to name a few)! Let me know I have cash. I hate to see fellow jeepers get taken and I'm always willing to lend a helping hand!
Thanks, 7jeeps7kings (Drew)

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I'm So sorry about your purchase and I want to let you know Im here to help! This looks like a toledo blemish or a crash and dent that some how made it off the plant property. Im sorry someone sold you this obviously broken and incorrectly built vehicle. There are a lot of scams out there these days and Im sorry you got wrapped up in this one. I'm willing to make you a nice offer once this terrible, terrible jeep arrives in the US. Even though the steering wheel is on the wrong side, incorrect turn signals/ taillights, incorrect decal kit, and it has that terrible hardtop and doors (to name a few)! Let me know I have cash. I hate to see fellow jeepers get taken and I'm always willing to lend a helping hand!
Thanks, 7jeeps7kings (Drew)
so generous.

sdsupilot

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
OKC
State
OK
That is beautiful, bet it was a great feeling to see it roll up! Just realized you live in Dallas, I live up the road in OKC. We visit some friends in Dallas occasionally. Would love to check this out and talk Jeeps sometime.