• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Bringing An(other) Overlander Back Home II

Andrew is so :smokin:

Can’t believe I never noticed the super wide flares before now. If you ever want to part with them, let me know. They would work perfect on my Franken-Scrambler I’m building.
 
Can’t believe I never noticed the super wide flares before now. If you ever want to part with them, let me know. They would work perfect on my Franken-Scrambler I’m building.

Those flares are one of the first things coming off so they're yours. Remind me in a few months because I will likely forget by then.
 
I agree, it's like the LJ, JKU, JLU and Gladiator (and Broncos and full-size pickups, and...) the proportions of the body just beg for larger tires via a lift. The huge (basically) vertical sides of the World Cab only further accentuate it.

IMG_3549.JPG

:fingerscrossed: for safe travels.
 
Quick update. The Overlander has now visited multiple ports in Japan and Korea (as the transport takes on more cars) and now is heading to Singapore. Hopefully, it starts heading to the Americas after that.
 
The Overlander has now visited multiple ports in Japan and Korea (as the transport takes on more cars) and now is heading to Singapore. Hopefully, it starts heading to the Americas after that.
billy-map-family-circus1.jpg
 

I'm So sorry about your purchase and I want to let you know Im here to help! This looks like a toledo blemish or a crash and dent that some how made it off the plant property. Im sorry someone sold you this obviously broken and incorrectly built vehicle. There are a lot of scams out there these days and Im sorry you got wrapped up in this one. I'm willing to make you a nice offer once this terrible, terrible jeep arrives in the US. Even though the steering wheel is on the wrong side, incorrect turn signals/ taillights, incorrect decal kit, and it has that terrible hardtop and doors (to name a few)! Let me know I have cash. I hate to see fellow jeepers get taken and I'm always willing to lend a helping hand!
Thanks, 7jeeps7kings (Drew)
 
I'm So sorry about your purchase and I want to let you know Im here to help! This looks like a toledo blemish or a crash and dent that some how made it off the plant property. Im sorry someone sold you this obviously broken and incorrectly built vehicle. There are a lot of scams out there these days and Im sorry you got wrapped up in this one. I'm willing to make you a nice offer once this terrible, terrible jeep arrives in the US. Even though the steering wheel is on the wrong side, incorrect turn signals/ taillights, incorrect decal kit, and it has that terrible hardtop and doors (to name a few)! Let me know I have cash. I hate to see fellow jeepers get taken and I'm always willing to lend a helping hand!
Thanks, 7jeeps7kings (Drew)

so generous.
 
You must have been a REALLY good boy this year! Looks awesome
 
That is beautiful, bet it was a great feeling to see it roll up! Just realized you live in Dallas, I live up the road in OKC. We visit some friends in Dallas occasionally. Would love to check this out and talk Jeeps sometime.
 
Andrew is so :smokin:

Can’t believe I never noticed the super wide flares before now. If you ever want to part with them, let me know. They would work perfect on my Franken-Scrambler I’m building.
Do you need at set ?
 

Attachments

  • AA6FF670-FE09-445D-ABF6-CB5A6015281C.jpeg
    AA6FF670-FE09-445D-ABF6-CB5A6015281C.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top