ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
That is an impressive list of near unobtainium parts!

Have you found a source for the rear reflectors?

DeLuke

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Dallas
State
TX
Have you found a source for the rear reflectors?
Not so much as a source but did manage to randomly find some on Ebay after searching "Hella reflector" every week or so. I owe you so PM me your address, and I will send you two.

ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Don’t sweat it, I’m thinking of visiting friends in the Dallas area soon. Till then, there is no rush.

Both of mine are intact, I just have one with a scratch that is too deep to polish out.

DeLuke

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Dallas
State
TX
Don’t sweat it, I’m thinking of visiting friends in the Dallas area soon. Till then, there is no rush.
Sounds good. Let me know when you make it to Dallas. I also have those extra wide fender flares for you.

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
I saw this when I was at Delukes in January. I was blown away by its condition. It really is a good one and so unique to see in red.

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I saw this when I was at Delukes in January. I was blown away by its condition. It really is a good one and so unique to see in red.
I have pictures since Christmas ;) as i happened to end up in Dallas and at DeLuke's house the very same night Jersey/Eric
was there :crazy:

as Jersey and DeLuke can attest, i jusy kept walking back over to this one and drooling, all night long. this Jeep really pushes all
my buttons in that its in great shape but its been used and built and loved in the perfect way. It's simply spectacular and impossible
to fully appreciate in photos.

37B39D07-4326-4500-B7D0-02FA46120B50.jpeg
78F8D76A-C0BC-43B7-A05F-82E42E29AB57.jpeg

5FB0E50B-4E39-41D2-A929-18D2EE1201CB.jpeg

00737C4A-938A-4DB0-8CFB-D2609380B17A.jpeg
27205F26-A523-48C7-B9EF-E4D94C502156.jpeg

DeLuke

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Dallas
State
TX
Yeah, I almost had to get Eric a sleeping bag for the back. Those were fairly early pictures. At that point, I had only removed the doublewide flares and taken out the carpet. Oh, and started troubleshooting the reverse lights.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Yeah, I almost had to get Eric a sleeping bag for the back. Those were fairly early pictures. At that point, I had only removed the doublewide flares and taken out the carpet. Oh, and started troubleshooting the reverse lights.
Eric is fine with sleeping in a garage...I speak from experience here.