• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Bringing An(other) Overlander Back Home II

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
No real CJ collection is complete without an Overlander.

Same can be said for an Alaskan Postal. Not to many have owned an Overlander Alaskan and a Postal.

(Sorry, was in a hurry)

Last edited:

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Last edited:

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Down here between the 1-12 tuition and out of sight car insurance I could have bought a real nice scrambler every 2 years. Just liability insurance I have bought my jeep new 5-6 times in 35 years

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Olathe
State
KS
If that the case I’ll be lucky to be left with a bicycle with one good tire by the time my kids are out of college :oops:

Man, you need to buckle down and finish up Sebring!!! Then you can use it to take kids to soccer / baseball / tkd / sonic.

Hoover

Bronzed Member
Lifetime Member
City
Livingston
State
AL
Louisiana insurance is crazy. Not as much in AL, though, which I'm thankful. However, college is expensive everywhere. I've spent the last week trying to convince the freshman I teach that it takes REAL money to attend, and when they ditch or don't study, it's wasted. It's, sadly, a lost point on most of them. Steady thinking I could easily buy a nice Overlander for what they are spending!

Last edited:

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
You mean I need to buckle down and finish Sebring o_O
At this point I don’t care who finishes it, LOL!!
The sad part is I don’t really notice it anymore and it’s the the first Jeep I encounter everyday when I walk into my warehouse.
2DBD97BC-A62F-4F00-918F-3EE516AC9953.png
However, I do plan on adding a World Cab Top to this one and seeing this awesome red Overlander that DeLuke is bringing in does help fuel the kindle.

Bugman

The Rubicon, my backyard
City
Pollock Pines
State
CA
I am SOOO envious. I had one on it's way from Australia about 10 years ago and the shipper bought it out from under me before it got here. I went Postal!

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
I am SOOO envious. I had one on it's way from Australia about 10 years ago and the shipper bought it out from under me before it got here. I went Postal!

How does that happen if you own it and have contracted the shipping to the US?

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Seen it happen with land in a 3rd world country. My cousin had some beach front property. There was someone locally who knew the ins & outs. Got retitled. After hiring a local lawyer and about 18 months was able to get it back. Not all is the same other places as here