• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Cj-8 Hot Wheels and Matchbox

If you guys have one of these you might have a little gold mine. On Amazon, that is one pricey Hot Wheels!

 
I have often wondered if you posted something for sale and put a greatly inflated price on it, if someone would buy it thinking they had found a gold mine because they had never seen one before.:shrug: :wave:
 
hoping to make it over to the store in a couple hours, we will see how the rest of the day goes.

cb
 
I picked up one of these this weekend at Target. I actually just bought 10 cars to hide at home for when I felt my son needed a new car.
 
Finally found some and a couple more Cherokees.

y9ejy9y8-1.jpg
 
I picked up a dozen, got lucky... people sure do look at you strange when you get so many of the same one...

and I just saw JJ's remark... meh...

cb
 
And yet totally doing it. Neighborhood kids need some free hot wheels
I think (can't open the Scramblers I'll be buying.)
 
That is a lot of work to get a collectors edition, but that waggy is hot!
 
Not Scramblers, but still an awesome haul on clearance at Tractor Supply. On a Scrambler hood at least :shrug;

a6ena6yj-1.jpg
 
Those are pretty awesome. I like the waggy tailgate action. What scale are those? They look bigger than Hot Wheels (1/64)


Dain
 
Back
Top