• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Epic fails

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
I did that with a Craftsmen screwdriver instead of a dime 2 weeks ago. Bolt head was messed up anyway, I also double wrenched it for more leverage and yes it rounded the head off more but ultimately I get the end resulted I wanted and both grade 8.8 bolts broke. Easier to break them than cut them off.

GreatCJ8

Charter Member
Gold Member
City
Lynchburg
State
VA
Oh here's an epic fail Tale
So.. I was laid off in mid August. 2/3rds of the way through my resto-mod with Dustin.. My wife saw me looking for Jeep parts today on Quadratec.com. She said you better worry about finishing the build 1st. I said “Dont worry, that was your idea if you remember.” [story behind that is in my build thread in sig]

Then she said “you BETTER not be wasting money when you don't even have a job.” 🙄
She then told me that if she catches me doing it again she’s gonna smash my head into the keyboard. Well, here i am, online looking at jeep parts again and clearly i don’t give a shikdhale3kxbaka78pcb isnbaie=nsodien bjsnsjs@koaos. S. Si shnf djanala12oxndhs48 oalndid. Siidhdie#63636 zhaopfheo slolsbsi91ahdlawukdo172zcjdnx

Just joking, she's a keeper 😘

Last edited:

Rosco1974

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Oklahoma City
State
OK
Not auto related, but... I went to turn on a friends closet light today. Felt something weird in the dark and then felt what you would expect. Added 11 years ago. No wire nut on neutral or ground. Live plug on floor.20210919_102534.jpg