• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Gladiator

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
I remember about 4 years after buying my CJ new I went to the dealership thinking about a trade in, laughing at them willing to give me $ 1,500. I left and never returned.

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
I agree, a month from now pricing will go down.

But, I'd look at the Mojave edition. For my uses, the 2.72 is better than the 4 low. But I dont do a lot of rock crawling.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
RSi will have a cap like this available in September. Stainless steel, modular design. MSRP $3695. Weight rating, 330# moving, 770# parked(for a roof top tent with a few people in it I imagine is their intended target).
20200410_201156.jpg

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Give it a few months, car manufacturers will be giving vehicles away, moments before asking the government for a bailout. The money is drying up...

They will deal pretty good right now :thumbsup: :wave:

designerRob

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
City
Allen Park
State
MI
I can see that being a legitimate replacement for the Wrangler.? I see your logic now. ?

A member of my 4wd club was waiting on the availability of that color. Maybe I'll see it at our next meeting (when we can have a physical meeting). It looks awesome.

Last edited:

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
I can see that being a legitimate replacement for the Wrangler.? I see your logic now. ?

A member of my 4wd club was waiting on the availability of that color. Maybe I'll see it at our next meeting (when we can have a physical meeting). It looks awesome.

Appreciate it :thumbsup:

From pictures/brochures, this color was kind of "meh" to me. But in person, it looks really good IMO.

Another dealer had a Sport S in this color, but with black top and black flares, did not look as good :shrug:

Compared to my 2005 LJ, this thing is like a space ship with all the crap it has: rear camera, 8.5" U-connect, satellite radio, remote start, blind side safety stuff, leather, power windows/locks, Alpine stereo, power mirrors, etc. :crazy:

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Love it, that almost exactly what I would get. Just change to a 6 speed manual, and a toss up between Sahara and Mojave. But a Rubicon Auto would be very nice too, especially since the auto has a higher tow rating.

AJ2393

Scrambled in the Head
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
North Dighton
State
MA
I was hoping I would never see this version of a gladiator, but unfortunately I did. Was hoping people would leave the "Scrambler" name off of them.

86119315_2723785684375135_6170533420574179328_n.png

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Yeah several things in the last few years have gone to crap including vehicles !

designerRob

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
City
Allen Park
State
MI
I was hoping I would never see this version of a gladiator, but unfortunately I did. Was hoping people would leave the "Scrambler" name off of them.

View attachment 82414
I don't know why you'd want to put a SCRAMBLER decal on a Gladiator. Especially when Gladiator is a cool name, why wouldn't you want to put GLADIATOR on the hood? All I can think of is that the dealership wants to offer something unique. Unfortunately, unique isn't always cool. ?

That would be like putting Gladiator decals on your Scrambler. ?

jammer1

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Maple Hts.
State
Oh
That would be like putting Gladiator decals on your Scrambler. ?[/QUOTE]

But your tongue >:(