• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Happy Birthday Eric (Jersey Jeeps)

SHLTR2

Island Jeeper
Lifetime Member
City
Drummond Island
State
MI
Happy Birthday, Jersey! May many more jeeps come your way!

jak inc

I H8 RUST!
Lifetime Member
City
Merton
State
WI
Happy Birthday Jersey! Hopefully you are spending the day out on a pick or at least working on a Jeep. Have a great day!

jerseyjeeps

Crazy about AMC Jeeps
Lifetime Member
City
Landing
State
NJ
Thanks Ya'al...yup today is the day and its normal monday work day at my non-jeep related day job and its pouring rain and 35 degrees out..not exactly a winner. :)

The first 2 hours of my birthday were pretty crazy tho...and would have eventually made a post about this but you can see how behing I am. The M715 had a little incident last night involving no ebrake and a friend forgetting to put it in gear :eek:

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Thanks Ya'al...yup today is the day and its normal monday work day at my non-jeep related day job and its pouring rain and 35 degrees out..not exactly a winner. :)

The first 2 hours of my birthday were pretty crazy tho...and would have eventually made a post about this but you can see how behing I am. The M715 had a little incident last night involving no ebrake and a friend forgetting to put it in gear :eek:

You need a better gear head friend! That sucks!!

cb

JeepScrambler

CJ-oholic
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Claflin
State
KS
Happy birthday buddy! Got a few new IPA's stocked in the fridge for you to try next time you get out this way!

Sent via signal flare

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Happy Birthday. If you swing through Northern VA (again) stop by.

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
BENEFACTOR
Lifetime Member
City
Cobourg, Ontario, Cana
State
da
Happy Birfday, brother from another mother.

zero2wow

SOA old xprez...
Lifetime Member
City
Vancouver
State
WA
Happy birthday jersey,
I hope its 1 of your better years! How did you celebrate?

Last edited: