Jeep Snow Pics...Post 'em up!

red mistress

Red Jeep Collector
City
Piney woods
State
tx
Can't see anything on a mobile phone red mistress. Just photobucket crap.
I'll get linky fixed or repost.

Hope everything is well at the camp.
Not sure why, but I think that would make an awesome Christmas card
It's an old iron ore rock house, named the "engineer house" not sure why named, but what I've always heard it called that by my great grandparents when I was a kid. built in 1890's.

Yep, photobucket is useless now :(
Which hosting site is everyone going to now ?

Moabite

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Moab
State
UT
Hadn't driven the Scrambler in at least 3 months, so I figured it needed to be driven today. Took a short cruise up above the cabin this morning. Snow has been very scarce around here this season. We tried to go Jeepin' at Thanksgiving, but I started the Scrambler and discovered a leaky fuel line (all original lines). So I replaced the fuel filter and all lines connected to it even though the filter had been changed about 1000 miles ago. Good to go now.

180128.jpg

And an old polaroid from 1982, pre-winch installation:

Late1982.jpg

Last edited:

Moabite

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Moab
State
UT
How about a picture of the cabin ? I love cabins in the mountains:headbang:
ask and ye shall receive...sticking with the snow theme of the thread...this was used on my Christmas cards in 2003...have lived in the cabin (built in the early 1930's) since March of '74. And there is a Jeep in the picture so the photo qualifies for the thread. A 2003 Rubicon is in the shelter on the right.:D

snowmoon5x7card.jpg

Last edited:

Moabite

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Moab
State
UT
No other cabins in the photo...not sure what you are referring to. Castle Rock is in the center background, a sandstone spire that towers 2000 feet above the valley floor.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
No other cabins in the photo...not sure what you are referring to. Castle Rock is in the center background, a sandstone spire that towers 2000 feet above the valley floor.
That's it. Looks like a chimney coming out of the rock. Thanks again for that picture

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Got caught in a snow storm picking up this 83 CJ7 yesterday... white knuckled up/down through Maine... this was taken at a BK before heading home... we loaded it in some pretty white conditions, blowing and cold.

20180204_103654_resized_1.jpg

cb