• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Jeep Snow Pics...Post 'em up!

Unexpectedly woke up to this, "you're fired" weather person ..[emoji51]

3119ab2a4f959aeb262b45b65ff23642-1.jpg


6b32100f766447e735f9ac4294534570-1.jpg
 
For those like me who never see snow, that looks awesome.
Growing up in the northeast, this always seems weird to me. I remember back in the 1990's when an Australian friend saw snow here for the first time. He lives here now and drove a plow truck for a few winters.

Sent from my SM-J320P
 
It was a shocker for sure, I went to bed kinda early, and that first pic I took at 545 am, watching the sun come up. It's nice to look at yes for a little while but I could live without it and wouldn't complain a bit !!
 
Here is a pic for all you Texas folks wanting snow, print this out and you can pretend it happened and you don't have to worry about getting road salt on your Scrambler[emoji51]
ccf58dfbff0a31f5bd17b2ad49097c60-1.jpg
 
No Jeep its tucked away for the winter but we have equally as bad weather forecasting and the same horrible white stuff.
This is Friday where my phone said it was partly sunny, the reality was a bit different:crazy:

20161120204229.jpg
 
We had a little bit showing where they plowed here at Silver Lake Dunes, but it melted today. :wave:
 
Been a few years since I've been in the dunes with snow.... sure loved it:-)

No snow on the ground at the house yet, but we've had snow 30 minutes from us that is sticking with 17 inches predicted in the next weeks.
Here we are a the end of the trial for the day.:wave:
DCP_2170 (2).JPG

z :ZZZ:
 
Last edited:
2d2f11b8b435689d92b9bc998caeb3e3-1.jpg


8e5a3006e6eac125100234a95c2a4a91-1.jpg


1d8c51383e5925f6ef82429beaa830b3-1.jpg


edead546f89780338923e693fd1221de-1.jpg


f73999e3ee3ab719c13e479f24d50fd1-1.jpg


We found some snow! Not much at home, had to go to the mountains in BC for it. Some of these trails are a little sketchy right now!


 
Like Jeep addict we don't get it very often. I have had my jeep 32 years and only driven 2 times in the snow in southern Louisiana. 1st time was only 4 inches and the interstate system was closed down but the state troopers let me go because I had 4 wheel drive and mud/snow tires


Sent from my iPad
 
Growing up in the northeast, this always seems weird to me. I remember back in the 1990's when an Australian friend saw snow here for the first time. He lives here now and drove a plow truck for a few winters.

Sent from my SM-J320P

I'm almost 65yrs old and living in Louisiana I think I may have seen snow about 6 times and it didn't stay on the ground long enough to cover the grass. I cut grass 12 months out of the year.
 
Graveltravels:

Great pictures...reminds me of a spring run we would do in Ontario. 3 days, 40 mile loop and camping on the trail where ever we made it (or broke down) for the day.
 
Back
Top