• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Jeep Snow Pics...Post 'em up!

Well you learn something new everyday!
Bombogenesis...
aka- weatherman throwing out fancy scientific words because he can't predict the unpredictable.... and wants a "fall back" prediction in case his prediction was wrong...

I wouldn't want the weathermans job... I go by the look/stick your head bout he window method!! Lol!

You get your ears cold doing that. :wave:
 
Just starting up here, the weather people have been funny all week... 5-24 inches, all depending on wind and bombogenesis... had to look that one up.

def: Explosive cyclogenesis (also referred to as a weather bomb, meteorological bomb, explosive development, or bombogenesis) refers in a strict sense to a rapidly deepening extratropical cyclonic low-pressure area.

cb

It's reassuring to know you are prepared with your XT808 for what ever Old Man Winter throughs at you. :thumbsup:
 
I will have to put it on wide range intermittent flashing right now as I am headed out to deal with the snow we got to warn others I am about in the dark (5:15 AM EST)!

cb
 
Trailer cleaned off to go get a cj7 today about 10 inches give or take total

202f386b49a6fc7797e1cfaecaf6e043-1.jpg


d3fc7a7d2eee561949c2bc819c61ecec-1.jpg


cb
Sent from the garage
 
This was last night... unfortunately the camera isn't that great on the phone to capture how big the flakes were and how hard they were falling.

cd8b2efc77c057c43424315d6bb41cfe-1.jpg


cb
Sent from the garage
 
Doing what its made to do ! That mean looking cat, is my barn cat Sammy. He was taking in some hood heat. Actually, that his favorite spot anyways. That's my old plow rig off my 3b. Nothing fancy, but for now its getting the job done.
100_1330.JPG
100_1326.JPG
 
Doing what its made to do ! That mean looking cat, is my barn cat Sammy. He was taking in some hood heat. Actually, that his favorite spot anyways. That's my old plow rig off my 3b. Nothing fancy, but for now its getting the job done.
View attachment 56952
View attachment 56953

Nice!

Unfortunately out of town for a few days with work and I'll be working on that cleanup next week - just down the road from you a bit.
 
jeepdreamer, they are not Fun Country's, but in the later part of the 80's, I use to put those on all my full size K-5's and C-20's. A friend of mine had the tire and rim combo's in a barn for a bout 20 or so years. No dry rot, but only about half thread left. I figured they would make good sand tires if I ever get to the cape again.

hdttm, where are you located ?
 
You are close. You should stop by with your finished and running 8, so mine will get inspired. Or help me finish the 47 2a, so I can get inspired.
 
You are close. You should stop by with your finished and running 8, so mine will get inspired. Or help me finish the 47 2a, so I can get inspired.

I hope to see them, and certainly willing to lend a hand anytime. I'm back down South for work for a few more days, but looking forward to getting back home and playing in the snow
 
The custom half Broken top did nothing for the rear seat with the few inches we got last night

c18dab6009aa221f988551e2b8941c5c-1.jpg


cb
Sent from the garage
 
Back
Top