• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Jeep Snow Pics...Post 'em up!

Scott_P

Legacy Registered User
Silver Member
City
Benzonia
State
MI
ok a teaser139 (640x426).jpg
this is my parts wagon for the wagon that has been sitting in my shop for a dozen years....maybe I'll make some progress this winter

Last edited:

zero2wow

SOA old xprez...
Lifetime Member
City
Vancouver
State
WA
Is it about time to knock the dust off of this thread?
No Kidding.. With the amount of snow fall we've had thus far through out the US, I'm surprised we haven't seen more of the "dusting" pics. Weather reports here in the Vancouver area, it is very possible that we will break 1 or 2 of the last decade's Thanksgiving snowfall records.:love:DCP_2171 50x50.jpg

Last edited:

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
We have only had a dusting so far and it made me hurry up and sadly put them away for the winter.
Our snow comes with a heavy dose of salt...

cb

Scott_P

Legacy Registered User
Silver Member
City
Benzonia
State
MI
We get the salt as well...but I only run my jeep off-road in the winter to avoid it. Fortunately, I have some acreage to play on that is close to State land.

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
Plowed all day with the Srambler, then took the sled out in the pasture and with 22 inches of baby powder, burried the sled. Had to shovel her out. Before and after.
IMG_20191203_104202505.jpgIMG_20191203_105925486.jpgIMG_20191203_104202505.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20191203_104202505.jpg
    IMG_20191203_104202505.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 1

masscj2a

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
I have five bags of play sand that you get at home Depot in the back. That way if I get stuck , I have my sand with me. The plow is off an early 5. Not heavy at all. But it does the job.

masscj2a

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
Yeh it works well for here. Back dragging is not that great, so I just learned not to bother. I have a couple of power angle set ups, but just keep using the straight push method. It takes me about an hour or so, but I love plowing with the Scrambler, so I just take my time. When I put that plow on there, it was a rushed install. I just lost the motor in my My Kubota L2250 and was in a panic. So I used a HF 2500 winch and made up a lower frame to get it up and running. That was four years ago and have not changed a thing sense. If it works, don't break it. ?

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Yeh it works well for here. Back dragging is not that great, so I just learned not to bother. I have a couple of power angle set ups, but just keep using the straight push method. It takes me about an hour or so, but I love plowing with the Scrambler, so I just take my time. When I put that plow on there, it was a rushed install. I just lost the motor in my My Kubota L2250 and was in a panic. So I used a HF 2500 winch and made up a lower frame to get it up and running. That was four years ago and have not changed a thing sense. If it works, don't break it. ?
I hate back dragging, it never clears well and I use a Ram 2500 with an 8’ blade that heavy.