• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

JerseyJeeps Road Trippin' Thread

I was supposed to see him this weekend, but it got pushed off due to the weather... he is doing well, talked to him the other day.
I will tell him you all were asking about him.

cb
And tell him to come back. I remember him saying after tapatalk went away, it was a pain to use the forum on his mobile device. I thought so too. With the new format, its not hard now, just took a week or so to get used to using "Miami Blue" setting or something like that?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: SKT
He's active on bookface now. We need to lure him back. I much prefer the forum to the constantly moving pages on FB.
 
Eric has helped me out with fair prices on multiple grab bars and steering wheels. I miss his comments, too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SKT
The wheels are pretty cool also !

I don’t know... the wheels are one thing, but the top reminds me of the words of that great American philosopher Chris Rock, who said “Just because you can doesn’t mean your should.”

Eric is still responsive to text/e-mails, but I agree the CJ-8 (dot com) world is better with him than without him...

B2
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: SKT
Back
Top