• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Looking for help getting a CJ7 from Converse, TX to Erie, PA

sevensandeights

sevensandeights
SOA Member
Update - owner had no luck finding out info from friends and the garage that did some work on the Jeep is now out of business. She did clarify the "indicator light" she mentioned earlier was actually the turn signal!

Kyle - member of this board - is going to check out the Jeep in person for me on Saturday. Thanks again for the offer!

I'm still holding out hope that it's an easy fix so my son(s) and I can fly it and drive it home. Here's a few teaser pics:
25857.jpeg 25851.jpeg 25950.jpeg

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
Update - owner had no luck finding out info from friends and the garage that did some work on the Jeep is now out of business. She did clarify the "indicator light" she mentioned earlier was actually the turn signal!

Kyle - member of this board - is going to check out the Jeep in person for me on Saturday. Thanks again for the offer!

I'm still holding out hope that it's an easy fix so my son(s) and I can fly it and drive it home. Here's a few teaser pics:
View attachment 64187 View attachment 64188 View attachment 64189
Nice looking jeep ! Kinda looks like a 4 cylinder with a Webber :unsure:

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
Nice looking Jeep. Quite possible the gentleman that was working on the turn signal indicator forgot to turn the key off when he became flustered.
Good luck with the t4ip getting it home. The Scrambler family on here are located all over and most are willing to help out in any way we can. :wave:

sevensandeights

sevensandeights
SOA Member
Update - Kyle checked out the Jeep for me this past weekend. He put a new battery in but still wasn't able to get it to start, although it would crank. Could be bad gas/fuel pump/ignition issue. He also put the soft top on so it's ready to be transported. Thanks again Kyle for your time and efforts!

A fellow Jeeper gave me a lead on local to me company (about 2.5 hours away) that could help with transporting the Jeep. This company builds tear drop and truck bed campers. They deliver them all over the country and often look for loads to bring back with them to offset some of their delivery costs. They just so happen to be going to TX in the next few weeks and can bring my Jeep back with them. They have no problem handling non-running Jeeps.