• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Mule's Little Cousin

dadscj8

SOA Charter Member
City
Tucson
State
AZ
When Spray Paint Cans Attack!

Mvc-006f.jpg

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
That's what you get..........

Hey Phil...That's what you get for parking it downtown and leaving it unattended!

No, really, looks neat.

zero2wow

SOA old xprez...
Lifetime Member
City
Vancouver
State
WA
Like your Style Phil

We like the colors.. The question is how do you like it? What does your sweetheart think of the mild to wild look?

I had asked Mule to artistically paint a "rough" draft for my nine year old daughter of the same color scheme.. ...You beat him to it... We all know of Mules "creative side when it comes to colors and Jeeps....lol:D :D (I wonder if God is moving him towards a different career?)
z2w

Last edited:

dadscj8

SOA Charter Member
City
Tucson
State
AZ
My wife is not real crazy about it but so far i like it. I needed a paint job and i just can't bring myself to spend any real money on it since i'm always scratching it up. Besides, maybe the members of the soa will take pity on me and pitch in for a real paint job! :D

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
LOOKS GOOD

maybe the members of the soa will take pity on me and pitch in for a real paint job!

Good Luck,they can turn on you real quick-lol:rolleyes:

donaghy

CJ-8.COM owner
SOA Member
FORUM OWNER
City
Lexington
State
SC
Very Nice phil, I like it...

For a minute there, I thought this was Dan's 2nd scrambler he had there for a while.

Matt

1BADCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Silver City
State
NM
Sweeeeet

Looking good Phil. Still cant make myself do it. I am however thinking of Giraffe-ing mine.

It does look close Matt.