• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

My Newest Project - Me !?!?

Went back to Tulane one last time yesterday for bloodwork, everything came back fine, in the clear.

Me and my oncologist decided to break up, no real reason for me to keep getting tested for such a very slight statistical chance of a reoccurrence this far out past the initial diagnosis/chemotherapy/etc.

Besides the very low odds of reoccurrence this far out, the mental/emotional toll/disruption of going back/testing is just no longer worth it :twocents: He agreed. I have his number so if anything changes in the future I will contact him. I hope/pray I never have to talk to him again, wish I never would have met him :rotfl: We both said the same about each other during our break up :D

Anyway, thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes, I couldn't have made it through all of this without everyone's support :cheers:

:wave: :woot:
 
That’s great new brother! Smash, break and burn that phone with your oncologist’s number in it!!
 
Awesome news and congratulations! After reading this I thought of a list of nice and/or helpful people that you never want to meet and oncologists were at the top of the list. Enjoy every moment of life we get!
 
Great news! Enjoy life to the fullest and don't look back. Congratulations.
 
Back
Top