My "Why I'm Not Getting Anything Jeep Related Done" Build.

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Don't know if I posted this already, but we also broke down and bought something to help around the yard. Yeah, it's a toy too. But we got a plow and a drag harrow for it- makes life a lot easier. Will make winter easier too!

IMG_0879.jpg

surfjeepzx

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Wilbur by the Sea
State
FL
Wow that's a lot work! It's nice to have all that land and open area too. If the ocean was out front at 82 degrees I'd move there too. 8-)
Awesome job and congratulations on the whole project.

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Well, I sorta let this thread die a slow death, so I guess I should write its obituary.

We were able to occupy the house just before Thanksgiving. There were a few last minute items that took until mid December to iron out. I finally got all my junk moved into the shop, and I am finally able to spend some quality time out there working on my Jeeps.

Life doesn’t seem to have gotten much easier however, and I apologize for ignoring and seemingly abandoning my Scrambler family. My 94yo mother has had a few health scares, and has stopped driving. Luckily she has found a lady at Church who is willing to take care of some of the driving responsibilities. On my end, I injured my ankle, which in turn re-aggravated my bad knee. Which then led to my back flaring up at times. Starting to feel my age or older... the Doctor says that unless I stay off of my ankle healing will take forever- so forever it is. The decision to take the upstairs living area is slowing down the healing process too, I’m sure.

The last things to do are re-seed the back lawn and do a general clean up so things get back to normal. I’ll post up a few pics and if anyone wants to see more just let me know.

83EC0725-5A31-4A4E-8C1B-5ADA33AEACF8.jpeg B6D20380-A38D-4412-9A4A-69AEF85EF129.jpeg

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Well, apparently the fatigue of the project shows in the amount of pictures I haven’t taken. I’ll get a few outside shots tomorrow and post them up. :shrug: