• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

One of our own needs your thoughts and prayers - Mr Beep

Bugman

The Rubicon, my backyard
City
Pollock Pines
State
CA
So is it just me? I've experienced abdominal issues when working on, transplanting, wrenching on my various Jeep projects. Hopefully the remedy will not be reducing the time with your Scrambler. Rest easy and pay attention to your Docs.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Jannie (his wife), myself and many others have tried for years to get him to see the error in his ways... he seems to be figuring it out somewhat but here we are :rolleyes:

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
BIG thank you to all. There are few organizations that are blessed with family atmosphere and true caring this group has. Jannie and I do truly appreciate you all.
Short update, the hospital thought it better for me to be in my small community rather than large hospital. Little to no improvement with pain level but with that being said, Doctor Jaannie has everything under control. Tentavily have an appointment Monday morning with my regular doctor.Very confident in him (he has a Jeep and he DOES UNDERSTAND) and he loves to vacation near Silver Lake Sand Dunes. so, if there is any way possible to get me safely healed up enough to get up there for opening day we'll make it happen. unfortunately the way I feel this morning, i may have to miss both opening day and our IOK Swap meet April 3,4,5. Looking at the bigger picture, some of you know I've been building a new Sand Drag/Hill Climb vehicle. it is supposed to be ready to race by the end of April.. I'm certain this group will approve of it. my main goal is to have it on the track and tuned in prior to our 50th Gravelrama Celebration following Sand Blast. I have to be completly healed and healthy before i will get behind the wheel
Hope to see the majority of y'all some where this summer. Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers and being a part of this very special family.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
BIG thank you to all. There are few organizations that are blessed with family atmosphere and true caring this group has. Jannie and I do truly appreciate you all.
Short update, the hospital thought it better for me to be in my small community rather than large hospital. Little to no improvement with pain level but with that being said, Doctor Jaannie has everything under control. Tentavily have an appointment Monday morning with my regular doctor.Very confident in him (he has a Jeep and he DOES UNDERSTAND) and he loves to vacation near Silver Lake Sand Dunes. so, if there is any way possible to get me safely healed up enough to get up there for opening day we'll make it happen. unfortunately the way I feel this morning, i may have to miss both opening day and our IOK Swap meet April 3,4,5. Looking at the bigger picture, some of you know I've been building a new Sand Drag/Hill Climb vehicle. it is supposed to be ready to race by the end of April.. I'm certain this group will approve of it. my main goal is to have it on the track and tuned in prior to our 50th Gravelrama Celebration following Sand Blast. I have to be completly healed and healthy before i will get behind the wheel
Hope to see the majority of y'all some where this summer. Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers and being a part of this very special family.

Fantastic outlook, sir. While I wish you weren’t hurting, very glad you’re home right now and not in the hospital.