• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Special Package CJ's

revho

$9.00 vanilla malt
Lifetime Member
City
beaverdam
State
MI
Question, did the spring special package have a special tailgate to match the paint/stripe package? Only reason I ask is I have not been able to find a picture of one, and found this ad.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425349575.397255.jpg

Rosco1974

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Oklahoma City
State
OK
I have been looking for a good patina'd black tailgate and my decals are red. Can you help me out on that tailgate?

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Question, did the spring special package have a special tailgate to match the paint/stripe package? Only reason I ask is I have not been able to find a picture of one, and found this ad.

View attachment 47014

I tried to find a picture of a Spring Special tailgate but all the pics I have has the spare tire in the way. I'm not sure if the "Jeep" lettering on the tailgate had decals to match or not but I think the paint color was only available with that package. Maybe someone that has one or knows more about that package can chime in.

revho

$9.00 vanilla malt
Lifetime Member
City
beaverdam
State
MI
Another spring special question, did they only come with the white wagon wheels with a single orange stripe? Did they use these white wagon wheels with a single orange stripe on any other CJ models??

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
It does have Spring Special seats and the ad says it was repainted. Maybe it was a Spring Special and when repainted they just used Renegade stripes or they replaced the seats at some point. Head scratcher.

zr10054

Car and Gun Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Gonzales
State
La
Can anyone tell me anything about a 1983 Scrambler Limited edition Stump Jumper?

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Would this help any. Original KS, then PA and now Texas

!IMG_4407.jpeg

zr10054

Car and Gun Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Gonzales
State
La
Not really. The 1983 Scrambler I'm looking at is supposed to be all original. The side decals are a BIG 4x4 an has Limited Edition Stump Jumper at the rear of the bed. I'll get pictures after I buy it.

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
My bad. I thought you might know Debbie and Gary (High Jumper from this sight) Nix from Texas. :wave:

mr. boh

CJ-8 Member
City
Annapolis
State
MD
Another dealer package to add to the list.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/75-86-Jeep-CJ-Hood-Scrambler-CJ7-5-7-CJ8-CJ5-SAVAGE-CJ-edition-black-/191625737702?_trksid=p2054897.l4275
_1JPG-1.jpg

BRKLYNZ28

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
BROOKLYN
State
NY
Wonder what the decals on the rest of the jeep looked like. ..

Sent from my SM-N910P