• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The beginning.. the end.... and a fresh start

surfjeepzx

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
I was on the paved area below the orange balloon just east of the food vendors. You should of brought yours. My buddy always goes with me and brings his cj7. Saturday he arrived later and didn't get a good spot up front next to mine. On Friday we were both up front and there were a couple early 70's Broncos too.

surfjeepzx

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
Later Saturday a lady representing Daytona "Jeep Beach" week stopped by and handed us brochure's for next years event. She said the event will be better organized as it's being handled by a new group of organizers. She said it got too big for the club that originally ran it. I told her we used to go but the event featured mostly newer stuff and had become very scattered. She said they're going to try to group older and newer stuff. We'll see...

FLCJ8

Legacy Registered User
... I was there and looked for your scrambled but didn’t see it.
Probably just as well you missed it, you could have spent all day going over it. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I got to see it and meet w/Roland at Jeep Beach a few years back.
Pictures don't do it justice. :thumbsup:

surfjeepzx

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
Probably just as well you missed it, you could have spent all day going over it. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I got to see it and meet w/Roland at Jeep Beach a few years back.
Pictures don't do it justice. :thumbsup:
I remember meeting you there, I think you came up from Melbourne? Thanks for the compliments