• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Times They Are A Changin'

My best Jeep stories all involve my two sons- they are sick of hearing them repeated, I still get a thrill just talking about them.
They are 16 and 13 now, both boys made my life so much better!
 
Congratulations, mine are 6 and 3...it does go fast. The absolute best thing that could ever happen to you and the absolute most heart wrenching thing. Each day they grow and do something new you are the proudest and happiest you could ever be, it's also bittersweet as each new milestone comes and goes.
 
Good for you. But fear not, kids are the best thing another human can bring into the world. It's easy to do, keep them involved in everything you do. Take them everywhere you go. Have them talk to adults . Keep them away from computer games. Teach them how to camp, how to swim, change a tire and how to be polite to everyone. That's it. All that and then later, when you granddaughter comes over to learn how to drive your standard shift Jeep out in the field, you will know it all work. How will you know that? Because she is doing all the things you taught your kids.
 
Congratulations! I'll echo what the other guys have said; best thing that ever happened to you. My girls are 13 and 15. The 13 year old thinks she's getting my green CJ. Wife and I are hopeful to add to the family too!
 
Thanks for all of the well wishes! He will certainly be brought up as I was in the outdoors. Feeling his little kicks and punches is the coolest thing. My wife surprised me when she wanted the patina Laredo grill on nursery wall over the NOS one that I chose. Already a learning experience!!
 
The learning experiences for all of you will never end... it can be frustrating at times, but there are times that make it all worthwhile. Mine are 7 and 9 now.

FB_IMG_1546352074991.jpgFB_IMG_1546352105405.jpg
 
Congrats Tommy.... teach him how to put Jeeps back together. :)

Father kid builds are lots of fun.
 
Congrats Tommy.... teach him how to put Jeeps back together. :)

Father kid builds are lots of fun.

Hell, Tommy can't put them back together, only take them apart :rotfl::wave:

I hope his chillin are better at the reassembly part :crazy::eek::popcorn:
 
The only reason I don’t put them back together is so that I don’t have to sell them.
Reverse build psychology
 
Congratz! They are the most rewarding PITAs EVER! My eldest just turned 12 and is begging for his own Jeep, and so are his 4 younger brothers, yet my wife keeps telling me we don't need any more vehicles... I don't agree, of course.
 
Well after 21 hours of labor our bundle of joy arrived at 9:36 on Saturday night. He’s just absolutely amazing.
A big Congrats from out here in CA! I'll enjoy a cigar tonight in your honor.(y)
 
Tommy, that's awesome. Congrats to you and your wife.
 
Back
Top