• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

TrebleHook's 1983 Scrambler Laredo

TrebleHook

CJ-8 Member
City
Fairfax
State
VA
What's that John? I couldn't hear you over the sound of I-70 in Kansas tearing out my soul.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
What's that John? I couldn't hear you over the sound of I-70 in Kansas tearing out my soul.
Watch out for the UFOs out there....they've got red lights on them so you can spot them.

TrebleHook

CJ-8 Member
City
Fairfax
State
VA
Livin the Dream!!
jutehure-1.jpg

TrebleHook

CJ-8 Member
City
Fairfax
State
VA
Republic of Jeep = tons (literally) of jeep parts. Restored Hardtops ($$) and all kinds of nit-noid parts....
8are7y4u-1.jpg

Didn't think Dustin was going to leave!!

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Republic of Jeep = tons (literally) of jeep parts. Restored Hardtops ($$) and all kinds of nit-noid parts....
8are7y4u-1.jpg

I thought that was his basement...

TrebleHook

CJ-8 Member
City
Fairfax
State
VA
Englewood, CO. The owner also has a larger shop/collection North of Denver....he said he crushed two Scrambler bodies recently - I thought Dustin was going to pass out!

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Looks like an AWESOME Fathers Day to me. :thumbsup: :wave:

Jeeperdd

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
SOA Member
City
Gordonsville
State
VA
8are7y4u-1.jpg

I thought we had found the jackpot until I asked him for three or four hard to find parts and he didn't have anything... :confused: He does have a lot of stuff though.