• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Vintage Jeep Photos

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
"...not Datsun..."

Love it :rotfl: :thumbsup:

Eric has all the coolest &$^# :D

Cincyjeeprs

CJ-8 Member
SOA Member
City
Cincinnati
State
Oh
P1020550-800.jpg
Here's 1 for the Full Size crowd. O.K. I know I am cheating. This pic is only a couple years old, but cool nevertheless....

Joe West

Arizona Virtual Jeep Club
Lifetime Member
City
Laurinburg
State
NC
I've posted this picture before, but it seems to fit this thread perfectly. Here's my Scrambler with its first owner a few days after she purchased it. It's kind of small so I need to find the original photograph she gave me and re-scan it.

Joe

Attachments

• IMG_2585_edited-1.jpg
    IMG_2585_edited-1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 166

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
We may need a larger version of that pic Joe. Feel free to post it often. ;). It is a sweet CJ.

Joe West

Lifetime Member
City
Laurinburg
State
NC
Here is a larger, color corrected picture:

Attachments

• Scrambler New Corrected.png
    Scrambler New Corrected.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 365

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Thanks. Better pic of the Jeep. Is it still stock? Looks great there. Never mind. I just saw your build thread through a link in the carpet thread. It is looking great!!

Last edited:

Joe West

Lifetime Member
City
Laurinburg
State
NC
And larger not color corrected. The color of the Jeep is more accurate in this picture:

Attachments

• Scrambler New.JPG
    Scrambler New.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 233

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
These pics were from a Jeep Jamboree in Hot Springs Arkansas about 96 or 97

IMG_0096-1.jpg

IMG_0094-1.jpg

IMG_0102-1.jpg

IMG_0101-1.jpg

autogatto

Legacy Registered User
City
Littleton
State
CO
This is a picture of main street in Pinedale, WY sometime in the late 50s or 60s with a Willys Truck, a Willys Wagon, an FC and a little Willys. .....and a whole bunch of cows as well....

scaled.php

walkerhoundvm

Just trying to stay upright
Lifetime Member
City
Cave Creek
State
AZ
Rush hour in Pinedale hasn't changed much, has it.

This is a picture of main street in Pinedale, WY sometime in the late 50s or 60s with a Willys Truck, a Willys Wagon, an FC and a little Willys. .....and a whole bunch of cows as well....

SKT

Legacy Registered User
City
APO
State
AE
JACKPOT BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More pictures from the Hinkle Days.

Can't get enough of Hinkle's Jeep pics!

There are a lot of really nice OEM parts on the CJ's from his get togethers that I would like to have!

Any more pics to share?

SCJeeper

Legacy Registered User
City
Pickens
State
SC
Man I would love to get in Larry's archive of pictures from his glory days. At our last big cruise night he brought some of his photo albums and you could have looked at pictures for hours and he would claim to remember every one of them. If there is a Jeep history museum somewhere he should be in it.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
My old '78 Cherokee Chief, I bought it new off the dealer lot at the end of the model year. Hooked up and ready to head to a race. Picture was taken in 1982.
CherokeeRaceJeep1982001-1.jpg