barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Wife made these awesome stuffed cookie, yeah, a thin layer of chocolate fudge or peanut butter in the middle of them. Yes they are single serving size for me. 20190223_233817.jpg 20190223_233853.jpg

joshvt

Scrambler Enthusiast
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
charlotte
State
nc
Any one here into sous vide cooking? I’ve started to mess around with it a bit after my wife game me joule 676C6AC6-3F4B-4716-AE7F-2A1FFC3F1CEA.jpeg 88BBA059-88FF-42D4-B448-DACB122C6DF3.jpeg . Did some lamb chops tonight and finished them on cast iron. Delicious!

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
My brother in law does it often. When my sister told me about it, seemed odd. But it is good. I still like my lame chops on the grill along with rack of lamb. Leg of lamb on the Ron co rotisserie

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Those lamb chops look delicious! Post up spices, cook time, etc. And for the carrots too! MMMmmmmmmmmmmm
Just a small amount of garlic and onion with about double the black pepper. Don't want to over power them, and just about 4-5 minutes on each side with coals between medium and medium high. You don't want the coals blazing because the fat will catch fire and burn them. I like them medium rare. Carrots are easy. Thinly sliced and in a glass bowl with about 1/2 oz.water covered with plastic wrap and very small hole in middle to let the steam out 7 minutes in microwave. Easy stuff !

HighSierra CJ

Scrambler Enthusiast
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Ducor
State
Ca
They sure didn't last long. I think my 16 year old son ate one on his own. I'm starting to think that good food is wasted on his kind "teenagers". As fast as he eats, he can't be tasting much.