• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

What are you guys cooking!?

7jeeps7kings

Legacy Registered User
City
right near the lake
State
OH
just a couple of meals over the past month or so.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_2046.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_2046.jpeg
    165.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Pip1ANZbRxmswqI3pnmGxQ.jpg
    Pip1ANZbRxmswqI3pnmGxQ.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 20
  • LbWPzKT7QfSc7KdUY9JQJw.jpg
    LbWPzKT7QfSc7KdUY9JQJw.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 21
  • B9U9I7iLTjyHcVp4xzf4jQ.jpg
    B9U9I7iLTjyHcVp4xzf4jQ.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 22
  • S%8e1mMeSYKLt7pWa+XTcg.jpg
    S%8e1mMeSYKLt7pWa+XTcg.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 22

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Wife made these awesome stuffed cookie, yeah, a thin layer of chocolate fudge or peanut butter in the middle of them. Yes they are single serving size for me.20190223_233817.jpg20190223_233853.jpg

joshvt

Scrambler Enthusiast
Lifetime Member
City
charlotte
State
nc
Any one here into sous vide cooking? I’ve started to mess around with it a bit after my wife game me joule676C6AC6-3F4B-4716-AE7F-2A1FFC3F1CEA.jpeg88BBA059-88FF-42D4-B448-DACB122C6DF3.jpeg. Did some lamb chops tonight and finished them on cast iron. Delicious!

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
My brother in law does it often. When my sister told me about it, seemed odd. But it is good. I still like my lame chops on the grill along with rack of lamb. Leg of lamb on the Ron co rotisserie

mhinchliffe

CJ-8 Member
City
W-S
State
NC
Those lamb chops look delicious! Post up spices, cook time, etc. And for the carrots too! MMMmmmmmmmmmmm

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Those lamb chops look delicious! Post up spices, cook time, etc. And for the carrots too! MMMmmmmmmmmmmm
Just a small amount of garlic and onion with about double the black pepper. Don't want to over power them, and just about 4-5 minutes on each side with coals between medium and medium high. You don't want the coals blazing because the fat will catch fire and burn them. I like them medium rare. Carrots are easy. Thinly sliced and in a glass bowl with about 1/2 oz.water covered with plastic wrap and very small hole in middle to let the steam out 7 minutes in microwave. Easy stuff !

mhinchliffe

CJ-8 Member
City
W-S
State
NC
any butter in the carrots? that's the only way the kids can get ME to eat them!
Thx, will advise

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
I will be smoking some pork and putting it into a chili this weekend for a chili contest on Friday. Can't wait.

mhinchliffe

CJ-8 Member
City
W-S
State
NC
Here are a few Butt Steaks I did on my Holland Companion grill. I take this with me on the road to cook on. These ate really good!

IMG_0744.jpg

HighSierra CJ

Scrambler Enthusiast
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ducor
State
Ca
Smoked a couple of pork tenderloins wrapped in bacon. 3 hours @ 250 on the treager.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 7

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
I'll have to try the bacon. I always marinade them 1-2 days first. Looks good.

HighSierra CJ

Scrambler Enthusiast
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ducor
State
Ca
They sure didn't last long. I think my 16 year old son ate one on his own. I'm starting to think that good food is wasted on his kind "teenagers". As fast as he eats, he can't be tasting much.