ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Why do I have a feeling the majority of the tickets will be purchased by members of this forum. :unsure:
With 13,784 members here, there is a good chance this forum could represent the majority of tickets sold.

Another question is, what are the chances this scrambler was once owned by a forum member?

FLCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Palm Bay
State
FL
With 13,784 members here, there is a good chance this forum could represent the majority of tickets sold.

Another question is, what are the chances this scrambler was once owned by a forum member?
With that many members I'm surprised there are still tickets available.
Got mine this A.M.

OGRES

Legacy Registered User
LIFETIME
City
Suwanee
State
GA
Y'all need to stop buying up tickets...my odds of winning are getting lower.

I might need to purchase another few to be safe!

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Wow. Glad I checked. Just ordered a ticket. Good luck to all (especially me :ROFLMAO: ).

mchoward48

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Venice
State
FL
Do you have to be a member of the bantam Jeep association to participate? I read the rules and that’s what I gather from them

ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
I did not read any rule requiring membership. The mailing of the tickets is vague and strange.

”volunteer” ticket will be mailed

”participating volunteer” ticket will be in packet to be picked up

“festival participant“ ticket mailed with registration packet

I assume that means people that buy a ticket, but are not “participating“, are just volunteers under the rules?

ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
I was first to respond and bought one immediately, and I don’t have a ticket in hand. You?

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Sounds like scam we saw last night. Supposedly someone we know (helping widow out ) put this up last night. My wife said check out this jeep. She even got a response. Widow said her husband died 4 months ago. Runs great. No electrical problems. She is getting redeployed and didn't want to store and pay insurance on it. Turned out to be BS we were told Ticket ? Nope. image.jpeg