Win A Scrambler

FLCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Palm Bay
State
FL
I contacted them @ 7:42 pm to relay the question on how/when we would receive our tickets, and received this response 4 minutes later:
(I added the highlighting.)

Hi Don,

Sure. Thank you for sharing it!

If you are a participant (complete a Jeep registration and order your tickets during it), they will be in your packet with your other credentials for the event. This is sent in May.

If you are a volunteer (complete a volunteer only registration) or order through our online store they will be mailed to you, since volunteers do not receive packets, in May. We have not mailed them yet as we are waiting on the tickets being printed.

If you are a participating volunteer (complete a participating volunteer registration and order tickets during it), they will be in your packet as well, however participating volunteer packets are not mailed. They are picked up at the Festival.

Does that make sense?

Michele

I take this to say they will be mailed out to us in May after being printed.

AJ2393

Scrambled in the Head
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Westport
State
MA
Got this email today:

Dear Bantam Fan!

We are excited to tell you that your Scrambler Raffle Ticket is in the mail! For this first phase, we are only mailing the tickets to those who purchased them in the online store between January and March 31. Future mailings will include tickets purchased in the online store in April and beyond. Tickets purchased during Jeep pre-registration will also be mailed at a future time.

Here are some details about your tickets:

1. There is a number on your ticket envelope. This number is only for tracking purposes so we know who received which ticket number. The number printed on your actual ticket is the number that will be used to determine the Scrambler winner.
  2. You do not need to return the ticket stub. We already know what number you have been randomly assigned.
  3. The tickets do say that the drawing will be held on Saturday, June 13. If the Festival is moved to October 2-4, the drawing will be held on Saturday, October 3.
Keep watching our Facebook page and our Scrambler website page so you can see updates and more pictures as the build progresses. We look forward to seeing you and celebrating with the winner of the Scrambler at Bantam! Maybe it will be you!!!

Stay safe,
Your Friends at Bantam

OGRES

Ramblin' Wreck
LIFETIME
City
Suwanee
State
GA
Got this email today:

Dear Bantam Fan!

We are excited to tell you that your Scrambler Raffle Ticket is in the mail! For this first phase, we are only mailing the tickets to those who purchased them in the online store between January and March 31. Future mailings will include tickets purchased in the online store in April and beyond. Tickets purchased during Jeep pre-registration will also be mailed at a future time.

Here are some details about your tickets:
  1. There is a number on your ticket envelope. This number is only for tracking purposes so we know who received which ticket number. The number printed on your actual ticket is the number that will be used to determine the Scrambler winner.
  2. You do not need to return the ticket stub. We already know what number you have been randomly assigned.
  3. The tickets do say that the drawing will be held on Saturday, June 13. If the Festival is moved to October 2-4, the drawing will be held on Saturday, October 3.
Keep watching our Facebook page and our Scrambler website page so you can see updates and more pictures as the build progresses. We look forward to seeing you and celebrating with the winner of the Scrambler at Bantam! Maybe it will be you!!!

Stay safe,
Your Friends at Bantam

I got my email today too. Hopefully they will keep the festival in June. I don't know that I can wait until October to find out I didn't win the Scrambler!

AJ2393

Scrambled in the Head
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Westport
State
MA
I got my email today too. Hopefully they will keep the festival in June. I don't know that I can wait until October to find out I didn't win the Scrambler!
I was thinking the same thing, not sure I can wait to find out I didn't win! I still have a chance....just very small with one ticket.

kgt0001

Jeep Restorer
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
San Antonio
State
TX
Got the email too. Do you read this as you have to be there in person by June 14th or else you forfeit the prize? They will notify you by email or call on the 13th?
"The winning ticketholder must do the following by Sunday July 14, 2020 to claim the prize or the prize will be forfeited: 1) Respond to the Festival’s attempts to contact the purchaser by phone or email and/or notifyingthe Festival the he/she has the winning ticket by leaving a message at 724-256-4050, emailing info@bantam.orgor by informing volunteers at the Festival Information Booth (only onSunday, June 14 between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m). 2)Physically presentstate government issued identification proving that the person claiming the prize is the same person whose name is on the ticket when it was purchased. 3) Be prepared to satisfy all taxes and fees when picking up the prize. 4) Sign all necessary paperwork and take physical possession of the prize. Paperwork will include a Liability Release Form releasing the Friends of the Bantam Jeep Association, its board members, members, consultants, sponsors and project partners that releases them from any liability for the prize’s condition, parts, function, etc.Ticket and prizeis void if all four requirements are not met by this date.".

-
Tight timeline for the lucky winner if not close by....

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
I got my physical ticket yesterday. I had better start making plans to get to PA to pick it up.

FLCJ8

Legacy Registered User
City
Palm Bay
State
FL
Do you read this as you have to be there in person by June 14th or else you forfeit the prize? They will notify you by email or call on the 13th?
I understand it to be you have to contact them either in person at the festival on June 14th, or via phone or email by July 14th.

"The winning ticket holder must do the following by Sunday July 14, 2020 to claim the prize or the prize will be forfeited: 1) Respond to the Festival’s attempts to contact the purchaser by phone or email and/or notifying the Festival the he/she has the winning ticket by leaving a message at 724-256-4050, emailing info@bantam.org, or by informing volunteers at the Festival Information Booth (only onSunday, June 14 between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m).

gr8dain

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
Stop buying tickets. You are decreasing my chances! Man, I thought we were friends here