• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

6th Annual CJ-8 Secret Santa Gift Exchange Open!

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Okay, mine should have arrived by now. Anybody get theirs? No need to wait until Christmas to open!!

TexasAg77

S.O.A. Charter Member
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Cleveland
State
TN
Great gifts!!!

Thanks, Certifiablejeep! Gotta cool T-shirt, 2 Scrambler Hot Wheels, 2 Old School Jeep Pickup Hot Wheels, 3 neat Jeep Die-cutouts, a CJ-8 Oval sticker and the best of all, one of those License plate Scrambler wall plaques made for the letters from various states license plates. Really cool.

Muchas Gracias Amigo!

Attachments

• IMG_0545.jpg
    IMG_0545.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 143

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Josh, I have not received anything yet... TexasAg77... you are welcome, glad it all showed up and it looks great with the Scrambler in the sideground.

cb

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Got mine yesterday. Some beer and Jeep history. Pretty heady and cerebral stuff there Neil. Thanks. Andy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 116

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Olathe
State
KS
I have been slogged around here lately; mine arrived Saturday, and I hadn’t gotten around to a propper photo. My Santa did Awesome!!! I got tasty beer, stickers, OE Jeep stuff!!!

29E8D3B9-A876-41F2-8029-3A7CDD77D0F4.jpg

EBCC64B9-EA36-4149-87C3-EA89EAFF7DC8.jpg

ECD66795-78DE-4C3B-9E13-60A94AE028E3.jpg

HeyLady

Scrambler Enthusiast
Lifetime Member
City
Leicester, North Carolina, United States
State
nc
Truly the most wonderful time of the year :christmas:
Loving all the gifts so far, sitting back waiting for the rest of the show :popcorn:

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Mine arrived a few days ago but this is the first time I’ve had a chance to take pics. Great presents!! Cool patch and sticker, Hot Wheels Scrambler, knife, flashlight, and Camp Jeep Staff shirt! Thank youssgift2.jpg
ssgift1.jpg

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Ok, I've tried editing my post three times and my pictures are still upside down. Not sure whats up with that but my computer-fu has been beaten.

sdsupilot

CJ-8 Member
City
OKC
State
OK
I've had similar issues on pictures taken with my phone. The home button (Iphone) has to be on the right. However, I have been able to correct pictures taken with the home button on the left by simply editing the picture in the phone (rotating twice) and saving. That has also worked when the picture was taken with the phone vertically (rotate once). When I uploaded them after that, everything looked good. No idea if that will work for others though....

neilconnolly79

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
Mankato
State
MN
Got mine, and the 5yo is already trying to steal part of it😁 and said I had it be goofy for the picture. Another Hot Wheels Scrambler to add to the collection, finally have a key chain for the lonely solo key that's only left the ignition switch once or twice, and a badazz H&K knife! Thanks Randy! IMAG0786.jpg
Also learned my 8yo needs A Lot practice taking pictures, thinking took 20 or so to get one that wasn't blurry.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Ok, I've tried editing my post three times and my pictures are still upside down. Not sure whats up with that but my computer-fu has been beaten.

Because the stuff was probably in the box upside down when you got it.

cdvcj8

It's Not My Scrambler
Lifetime Member
City
West Friendship
State
MD
I've had similar issues on pictures taken with my phone. The home button (Iphone) has to be on the right. However, I have been able to correct pictures taken with the home button on the left by simply editing the picture in the phone (rotating twice) and saving. That has also worked when the picture was taken with the phone vertically (rotate once). When I uploaded them after that, everything looked good. No idea if that will work for others though....

Yep, that's what I've had to do. It's crazy, but home button on the right is the only "correct" way to take pictures with an iPhone if you are going to use them on a PC/web app.

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Crazy thing is I'm 99% sure the home button was on the right AND it shows up just fine in my photo album on my phone without any edits/rotation. I have also tried saving the photos to my computer, deleting the original photos on the post, then rotating them, saving them, and then reattaching them to the post and they are STILL upside down! :banghead:

cdvcj8

It's Not My Scrambler
Lifetime Member
City
West Friendship
State
MD
I'm in computer support and if a had a dollar for every time someone has said "I'm 99% sure..." and was wrong I'd be rich :) Try a test post to confirm.

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
My gift got taken over by the "elf on the shelf syndrome" and it ended up in multiple locations... took me a while to track it down... damn ELF!

cb

20171214_175209_resized.jpg

20171214_175157_resized.jpg

20171214_175224_resized.jpg

20171214_191800_resized.jpg

20171214_191833_resized.jpg

Finally back at its home inside:

20171215_065335_resized.jpg

and for Josh...

a20171214_175324_resized.jpg

cb