Been a while since we had a Beer thread...

Hoover

CJ-8 Member
LIFETIME
City
Livingston
State
AL
Although I hate to admit it, I drink Miller Lite. And this thread makes me feel like a unlearned savage with below average taste buds. Just saying. :)

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Although I hate to admit it, I drink Miller Lite. And this thread makes me feel like a unlearned savage with below average taste buds. Just saying. :)
I prefer to drink Budweiser or hard apple ciders. Your taste buds are good, you like what you like. Your wallet is also fatter not drinking $6+ bottles of beer when you go out.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
I only try something different once or maybe twice a year myself. Otherwise it is like you, and one is usually enough of those others

ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Not sure what it says about me, but my go to is Abita Purple Haze. If that is not available, then a good Belgian. Just not into IPAs.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
What the..........
20191020_132922.jpg At the store, they said it tastes like yoohoo. Booze for kids???????? Beside cotton candy flavored vodka.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Any of you beer people know exactly what these are and if they are worth much. My guess is they sealed glass carboys 20191228_125719.jpg 20191228_125732.jpg of beer many years ago.