Been a while since we had a Beer thread...

Hoover

CJ-8 Member
LIFETIME
City
Livingston
State
AL
Although I hate to admit it, I drink Miller Lite. And this thread makes me feel like a unlearned savage with below average taste buds. Just saying. :)

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Although I hate to admit it, I drink Miller Lite. And this thread makes me feel like a unlearned savage with below average taste buds. Just saying. :)
I prefer to drink Budweiser or hard apple ciders. Your taste buds are good, you like what you like. Your wallet is also fatter not drinking $6+ bottles of beer when you go out.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
I only try something different once or maybe twice a year myself. Otherwise it is like you, and one is usually enough of those others

ag4ever

Average Nut
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Not sure what it says about me, but my go to is Abita Purple Haze. If that is not available, then a good Belgian. Just not into IPAs.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
What the..........
20191020_132922.jpg At the store, they said it tastes like yoohoo. Booze for kids???????? Beside cotton candy flavored vodka.