Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Those play sets look awesome! I was a HUGE Stompers fan back in the day. Wish I would have kept them because they bring big bucks now!

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Struck out at 1 Wally World and 2 Fred Meyers today. Guess it's time to hit EBay. Really want a couple of those Snow Stormer sets. The ones I see here have some funky blue and chrome Batmobile looking thing in the bottom position.

Checked on EBay. Found 2 loose ones, bought 'em both. I need to stop looking in the toy section at EBay. Bought a bunch of HW Sizzler stuff for my Grandson for Christmas, also a 3 piece Willys P/U set for me. Been looking at J Truck Tonkas too...

Last edited:

AK-RWC

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
City
south central
State
AK
Another reason I love this forum: I saw the thread update of the new Snow Stormers, and when I was at Walmart last weekend scored two packs of them! My wife said, "Our son (who is only a little over a year old and hasn't yet discovered the joys of Hotwheels) doesn't need two packs of those." I responded, "Who said they were both for him???"

Last edited:

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Checked another walmary, 6 of the wrong snow sets. I wonder if it is a regional thing.

Sent from my SM-J320P

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Another reason I love this forum: I saw the thread update of the new Snow Stormers, and when I was at Walmart last weekend scored two packs of them! My wife said, "Our son (who is only a little over a year old and hasn't yet discovered the joys of Hotwheels) doesn't need two packs of those." I responded, "Who said any were for him???"
Fixed it for you.

sam025

Basic User
City
Leonardtown
State
MD
Picked up the Snow storm at Target over ther weekend. Only saw one set so now does it go in my 3yr old sons stocking or mine?

revho

$9.00 vanilla malt
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
beaverdam
State
MI
I was lucky enough to find a couple yellow singles over many stores and a few months.

I posted the yellow one up in the trading thread when I first found it months back instead of this thread by accident. Figured people would still see it.