bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
I got all excited when I saw the Ford and rally car sets that have the same kind of card/art as that new Scrambler :angry:

Kane

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Berlin
State
ct
I just favorited that page link since I always wondered how many styles existed. Time to start searching for the ones I do not have.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
My wife retired her 96 Cherokee today with a slightly used Toyota Highlander. She didn't want me to feel slighted, so she stopped off at the dollar store and got me a new jeep. The Cherokee is probably moving on for a different lifestyle also, friend of a friend wants to make a rat rod out of it. Pic of my new jeep. image.jpeg

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Unpacking a couple of boxes that were buried in the back of the shop.

Think I posted this on page 1 but the pic link is broken. So, I’ll post it up again. My first Scrambler-

FB9EE332-AC68-4335-BC8B-DA0D3761995C.jpeg

I also found the 1/24 scale Scrambler prototype model kit that Jeff was going to produce many years ago. I’ll have to build that some day,,,

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Tiffany bought me this one off eBay awhile back, it's on my desk at work. I used to have a CJ7 when I was a kid, it had the soft tires like this one, I thought the tires were the coolest thing LOL

IMG_20190515_084245310.jpg

Jeeper_4_Life

Scrambler Rookie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Kingman
State
Ks
Unpacking a couple of boxes that were buried in the back of the shop.

Think I posted this on page 1 but the pic link is broken. So, I’ll post it up again. My first Scrambler-

View attachment 72708

I also found the 1/24 scale Scrambler prototype model kit that Jeff was going to produce many years ago. I’ll have to build that some day,,,
So much Awesome right there. I had stompers when I was little. Wish I still had them or could find some people are selling.

CJ7Pilot

LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Yuba City
State
CA
Not a Scrambler... but my 5 y/o grandsons know how I love my "Jeep Truck," and they've seen my trail bike (TW200) in my garage... so they begged their mom to get me this toy! :headbang:

4x4 - 1.jpg

Close enough... life is good! :cheers: