• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Cj-8 Hot Wheels and Matchbox

I tried to post the pics of the orange stripe wheels, but it looks like I need to upgrade my membership to be able to do attachments. I can email them to anyone that can post them.
 
Score!!!!! Was out at lunch near toys r us and hit the motherload including an orange rim version!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364235615.272676.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364235642.172338.jpg


 
Had a friend after church Sunday tell me he purchased 25 red Scramblers and 25 Brown ones for me. I'll post up some pictures when I get them. :thumbsup: :bacon: :wave:
 
I'll let ya'll know as soon as I get them. Possibly tonight. :shrug: :wave:
 
Didn't get them this evening. I'll get them Monday evening. :wave:
 
that only makes sense....

reminds me of the kids book we have, "put me in the zoo".

Just keep changing colors
 
looks like the Power Rangers above the hot wheels logo...
 
I just gave my brother a Blue HW Stunt I found at Walmart this morning. I laughed when he described the blue paint as the 1978 Blue that came on a Levi's Edition CJ-7. :D
 
Found these by the register in the impulse buy section of our Meijer (like Target). Never seen them on the short cards.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21365725200.243454.jpg

Apparently the new tapatalk doesn't like landscape pictures :angry:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21365725257.585210.jpg


2
 
3Gf3M83F45Ne5K25J1d3q7c8191ad5cac14a3_zps52cf4842.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
Back
Top